PDA

View Full Version : w204 keys in trunk

geeroam
4th July, 2015, 08:34 AM
Hi All anybody know of a easy method to get into the trunk of w204 with keys locked inside? we are getting a few calls for them central locking button does not work from inside if alarm is armed.:burnout:

ttzag
4th July, 2015, 08:53 AM
Connect star and from activation open it

sent from LG-G2

ttzag
4th July, 2015, 08:58 AM
He said only trunk
How central locking button does not from inside?
geeroam...doors is locking?

sent from LG-G2

geeroam
4th July, 2015, 04:44 PM
Car is locked i Can open it with bag and pull door handle but im sure button wont work once im inside opened one before but central locking does not work if alarm is armed, once i was in i couldnt open trunk, i was thinking about using star, or using ezs with key and esl.

p1et
4th July, 2015, 05:56 PM
Use lishi to open trunk lock.

lpf01
4th July, 2015, 08:06 PM
if it works with pneumatic system ( sorry im not good in whitch W is whitch car), search the vac unit under rear seats. 2 barrels goes to the trunk, one fot the fuel cap and one for the trunk itself.
Choose one, pull the barrel down from the vac unit and give pressure to it ( i do it with a rubber ball from the air wedge....).
If the fuel cap opens than try the other one.

geeroam
4th July, 2015, 08:13 PM
This one has no mechanical lock on trunk

raptureready
4th July, 2015, 08:56 PM
the quickest way is to pick the boot lock with lishi, or we often pick the drivers door and decode with lishi then we cut key to code and open boot, if the boot lock is turned clockwise to horizontal position then its deadlocked and wont open with central locking, what year is it , the boot lock sits under lid and is on an nasty angle for picking:) we use to remove door lock and cut key for boot before lishi 2in1 were around, regards

p1et
4th July, 2015, 10:26 PM
This one has no mechanical lock on trunk

Might be stupid question but are you sure?... Because like @raptureready mentioned, locks in those cars are under the lid, so you might just missed it...

keysph
5th July, 2015, 06:59 AM
Pull out the door lock, make key and open trunck. The lock is there on the left side above the number plate.
You could also try to take out the cover from the top of the back seats. Looks like speakers cover but no speakers there. You will find under the sponge some holes. If you are lucky you will see the key and pick it with a wire.