PDA

View Full Version : w210 problem, EZS posibildad Fault?

CryptoKey
4th July, 2015, 10:16 AM
hi guys, good morning to all.
I have a Mercedes, which gives me the following problem.

when he wants, he begins to failures in picture lights and will not start, I was to stand up several times, according to the customer,

scan, read and delete all temporary failures.
the failure that is permanent is ((B1057 - Fault in CAN Communication with DBE)) - according picture I climb.

indeed blocking func always correctly, I see no error in the ELV

when scanning with lights flashing, he lost communication with several modules ..
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=321073&stc=1

more photos of temporary failures. these could delete them and not leave again. =>

sometimes you have to step on the clutch so you can start and sometimes you have to try to turn the key several times when no flashing lights when it starts right picture is the Mercedes.

--------
where I can begin to repair this vehicle. ??
EZS possibility of broken or any physical component of the plate to change?

Gentlemen excuse my bad English,

CryptoKey
4th July, 2015, 12:14 PM
could be the failure of the internal circuit contacts EZS?
someone had a similar problem?

vanos batam
4th July, 2015, 04:02 PM
Bad contact soldering ezs .

Shmortz
5th July, 2015, 12:49 PM
A week ago I had simular problems with same EZS, tryed everything and in the end I replaced EZS with one from scrap...

CryptoKey
5th July, 2015, 08:31 PM
@Shmortz

Thanks for your interest.

I think it must be some physical electronic components, aging or dying

when reparation yours, you went with the old keys or you made some new keys? made no blame for these keys are read and re-soldered well with ak500 doubtful components.

Shmortz
6th July, 2015, 09:44 AM
you must program old keys with key dumps from new EZS, also must renew ESL, make virgin ECU and personalize it with MB Star...

CryptoKey
6th July, 2015, 03:33 PM
you must program old keys with key dumps from new EZS, also must renew ESL, make virgin ECU and personalize it with MB Star...

This process, which you indicate is to put new EZS with new keys and matched with old virginizada ECU. if not bad understand.

if I want to clone, only to pass the info to 2 MCU 05X32 EZS to second-hand with corresponding keys that brings the customer, should work the same? or also you have to match it with Mb-STAR

Shmortz
6th July, 2015, 04:49 PM
the process is to use only new EZS, keys, ESL and ECU are old...
...if you have good dumps from old EZS, you can write it in used one, but both EZS must be with same number (in your case 2105450008) and cloned MCU's must be with same mask, for example 0D69J...

CryptoKey
6th July, 2015, 06:41 PM
perfect send you results, when finished, thanks for your time

bearheroes
7th July, 2015, 12:05 AM
i also destroyed last week one EZS like this...the proceedure was as shmortz described...keys from new ezs, virgin elv, virgin ecu and personalize with star...
I also found that it is mandatory to use exact part number...fe there are 2105450008Q6 or 2105450008Q3...you have to use same...otherwise you get error and may never be able to sync with ecu...