PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Avensys 2002 1.8 petrol immo box

garagetech
7th July, 2015, 08:02 PM
Hello can someone tell me where's the immobox for toyota Avensis 2002 ?

Thankyou appreciate it

Tagne
7th July, 2015, 08:47 PM
hi if antenna is black its immbox ; if antenna is white immo is inside module.....

garagetech
7th July, 2015, 09:22 PM
hi if antenna is black its immbox ; if antenna is white immo is inside module.....

Thanks where is box

segs
7th July, 2015, 10:26 PM
above radio behind vent black box

garagetech
8th July, 2015, 10:57 PM
above radio behind vent black box
couldn't find it above radio i think its in ecu. Also no engine light at startup

segs
9th July, 2015, 12:58 PM
send pic off reader can be in there as well

keymaker.gr
28th July, 2015, 10:26 PM
Is it above vent ...behind glove box with white ladel ????

TMRaja
28th July, 2015, 10:38 PM
With Toyota Avensis, this is transition time from 4C Transponder to 4D Transponder Permnantly.

The Old Avesis used to use the Immo around the Ingniton, inside the ring which could be 4C and 4D both.

In 2001 models the Avensis Use the White Ignition Ring, and the immo data is integrated in the ECU.

In 2002, if it is new shape then the immo is going to be right in the middle of the car, you can imagine, that you are trying to touch the wind screen wipers from inside of the car while sitting down on driver seat. The transponder is going to be 4D with page 1: 53 or Page 1: 33

But if it is the old shape, then the immo is in the ecu and going to be 4c Transponder.
I assume that your car is old shape and quite confident that there is no separate immo, it is integrated in the ECU.
If you want 100% answer then please post the vin number of the car one of us will confrim it.

Kind Regards,

Tariq Raja

the middle of the car