PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Ford Escape what chips hold the key programming info need to program the Chips

Scott Tighe
14th July, 2015, 04:10 PM
NEED TO PROGRAM THE EPROM CHIPS IN THE PCM AND THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH CHIPs I NEED TO PROGRAM. THE ANTI THEFT LIGHT IS ON CANT ACCESS THE COMPUTERS BECAUSE ITS IN LOCK MODE.

janushaan
15th July, 2015, 02:51 PM
do you need to program new key or what

clusters
15th July, 2015, 03:01 PM
The PATS is all in the cluster, which sends the OK message to the PCM so it will start. If there is a PATS problem it shouldn't stop you from communicating with the PCM, if you can't communicate with the PCM you have other problems, possibly on the CAN bus.

Scott Tighe
16th July, 2015, 02:18 AM
Yes i need to program a new key. What chip on the instrument cluster contains the key memory? Where is the Can bus located?

clusters
16th July, 2015, 02:22 AM
CAN Bus is what all modules communicate over, if one module of dozens is bad can take the whole bus down and no communication to all modules.

As far as I know, there is no immo off solution for these, only program new keys with factory scantool or equivalent. Info should be in 9S12 if I remember correctly, read through standard BDM pads.

Plcautoparts
16th July, 2015, 02:28 AM
I usually use VCM2 and two keys are needed to program, good luck!
Im sure there is other tools that can do that but some else will have to confirm!

stalonerambo
16th July, 2015, 02:39 AM
if i remenber x100, and skp 900 maybe,

Scott Tighe
16th July, 2015, 03:01 AM
What chip holds the millage?