PDA

View Full Version : toyota auris 2007 lost smart keys advice needed please

raptureready
14th July, 2015, 10:31 PM
hi there
we got a Toyota 2007 auris d4d that take the smart key, we got smart key from dealer and pg1 is d4, we read the smart key module 93c66 and tango says there 1 error and does not recognise the dump, I load the dump in avdi and the dump is recognised and have option to reset or program transponder, it doesent like the dealer key and says it cant read it after trying, will these keys work if I try a immo reset with avdi or mvp, I haven't plugged into vehicle yet as heard horror stories if reset goes wrong, I will post the smart key module data , if someone can advise the way forward please, im not sure if im the 1st person on this vehcle so not sure what to expect, any advice will be greatly appreciated

raptureready
14th July, 2015, 10:46 PM
forgot to add the eeprom from smart key module

raptureready
15th July, 2015, 07:55 PM
yes, I remember reading about someone trying the orange dongle on similar car and corrupted the esl, so I wanted to be sure before I press buttons:) so glad I never tried, but thanks for the advice and it all worked out great , added key to dump with avdi and then to car with avdi and all functions seem to be working, i must just decode the lock tomorrow with lishi 2in1 toy 48 and cut on 3dpro and all good i recon, thanks again for the help and God bless :angel1:

raptureready
17th July, 2015, 09:23 AM
my victory was short lived, the car started fine and the functions on smart key worked, we left the car for the night and in the morning wanted to move it and the remote worked but no ignition, lights on dash did not come on and the immo light was flashing, there was a alarm siren with a built in battery that's in the right side of boot that we had not put back yet, so we put that back, took car battery off and reconnected it, the immo light did not come back on, then I read faults with avdi and cleared them and pressed remote and it worked and car started, switched off and it wont start again , what I did see is the immo light was flashing while the car was idling, then I tried clearing faults again and messed around with remote and locked car and walked away, then opened car and it started once more and immo light flashing, switch off ignition now it wont come on and dash doesent light up, so took out smart key module again checked dump, it has changed as we added the same key diagnostically to get the functions to work I recon, now we put back the module and still ignition doesent come on and remote not working, the fault codes I been getting is , B2287 LIN COMMUNICATION MASTER , B2289 KEY COLLATION WAITING TIME OVER , U 0327 SOFTWARE INCOMPATIBILITY WITH VEHICLE SECURITY CONTROL MODULE , U1002 LOST COMMUNICATION WITH GATEWAY MODULE , gwee has helped me a lot but I don't want to become a pain to one person so I thought I throw it out here, maybe this has happened to someone or similar problem, ive still got 1 new smart key that I haven't used with same page no, any advice would be great, all the best to everyone , ,

raptureready
17th July, 2015, 03:55 PM
thanx a lot, I cleared all faults again then tried starting and nothing ,no lights on dash, and no security light and no ignition, kept getting the same faults and kept clearing and then opened door to get out then heard a beep sound , got back in pressed start and dash came on, I then cleared faults again and tried to program key, it kept looking for master and even though I had it by start button it kept searching, then I plugged mvp in and saw voltage was just on 11 volts, put charger on to 12 volts then used avdi, cleared faults and then under key learning when it asked me to put key to start button avdi said error, in all this time about 1hour I had the ignition on. I then tried to start and button was green, pushed button but would not swing or start, at one time the immo came on and started flashing but then went off after a while, also before I switched ignition off ,I tried key learning again but it was saying it cant establish diagnostic session with immobilisor system,
that where I am at moment, remote also not working now but earlier when I pressed the drivers door actuator the red light on remote would flick, any advice would be great, thanks again

raptureready
17th July, 2015, 04:45 PM
thanks so much, will give it a go:)

raptureready
19th July, 2015, 10:07 PM
hi there, I tried again Saturday but no go, I tried the old dump and virgin dump but cant seem to get the ignition to come on again, the remote also doesent work, it also seems the steering lock is in the unlock state, if I remove dash to get id box out would I need to remove esl also , whats so baffling is everything worked in the evening and stopped in the morning without touch the car, also the immo light is off and doesent flash at all, I would hate to have to send to dealer any more ideas welcome, all the best to you all

raptureready
20th July, 2015, 11:03 PM
ok so this morning i go to workshop, and walk to car , I see the immo light flashing again , I try remote and remote works, now Saturday when we left immo light was off and remote did not work and dash did not come on before we left on Saturday, so it seems this car goes in some sort of mode for a while, when I opened the drivers door I heard a few beep sounds and then the dash came on ,anyway I cleared faults again then with ignition on I tried adding key again with avdi, and it says error , key registration cant be started, check all conditions and try again, I then scanned all faults while ignition was on and it connects to more modules, under the entry&start smart access system the 2 faults it picks up are, B2784 ANTENNA COIL OPEN/SHORT AND B278A IMMOBILISER POWER CHARGE MALFUNCTION (VC5 GND SHORT) I then tried the mvp under euro prox type 1 and it said that the number of keys was 0 and I could program 4 max, then I tried programming the same key and before I could put key by start button the screen would jump to say put next key and I tried putting the othe dealer key I got but it runs out of time and does not find the key and says procedure failed, number of keys 0, also when I had the ignition on the light on start button would go green when I pushed the clutch in orange when let it out, but the car would not start, I didn't hear the steering lock come on and it seems it still is in the unlock state, I also tried connecting 4 and 13 for 40 minutes when I got the ignition on but still nothing, I checked faults with mvp and it said B2784 ANTENNA AND B0 A8A UNKNOWN FAULT, the customer has given me a few more days to try so anymore ideas welcome, also a thing to note this car was involved in a hijacking so the guys that drove the car last were not driving miss daisy so they could of stuffed up something:bawling:

raptureready
23rd July, 2015, 07:40 PM
thanks for the help so far gwee, but this car is giving me a major headache, I took out the id box, what a miff job, loaded the reset dumps for both units, the immo light does not come on and dash does not come on and the main thing is I cant connect with avdi under key learning, it says cant establish diagnostic session with immobiliser system , I also tried mvp under prox type1 but just fails to connect, checked all fuses and looks ok, just seems a shame to put dash back and send to dealer, what about virgin dumps or could the esl have something to do with it? I stiil got the weekend to try few things , otherwise dealer next week, also after taking 93c66 off so many times 2 of the pads pulled off, the 1 we fixed but the other looks like it was blank, its the wp leg pin7 on the 93c66 chip on smart key module, im not sure if that leg must go somewhere, anymore advice welcome:nightmare:

paul_12345
23rd July, 2015, 10:47 PM
1 we fixed but the other looks like it was blank, its the wp leg pin7 on the 93c66 chip on smart key module, im not sure if that leg must go somewhere, anymore advice welcome:nightmare:

If you look at the chip pinout on google you'll see it is NC (not connected) ;)

raptureready
1st September, 2015, 09:54 PM
what a headache car, got another smart key module , took a month to get , so last week we loaded the dump gwee sent me and the reset dump for id box, we then added key with avdi and then I added another new smart key, both keys worked, prox and remote and all good , so we were jumping for joy, so next morning went to check car and all good ,so I phone customer , so happy, so I say leave it a few more days to make sure it does start every day , so we check 4 days all good , we ride it around workshop all good, customer says coming to fetch next day , then before we lock workshop we go check car, remote not working and immo light not flashing at all , and ignition not coming on, what a bad feeling, the customer hasent got money to go to dealer that's why shes waited 2months for us, but what could be doing this? and what else could we try, my feeling is , the dealer gave us the wrong keys, it should of been pg1 94 and we got pg1 d4 , so gwee changed dump for avdi to accept key which it did, but could this be the problem that the car goes into lock mode after a while because data is not what it should be, we haven't done a obd reset as heard its not the way on this car, what about ecu data and esl data, could that be a problem, really feel for this customer as they were hijacked and money is a problem, so would like to help her, but running out of ideas, any help pleeeeeeees

raptureready
2nd September, 2015, 06:12 AM
thanks so much gwee, will pull dash out again and give it a go , kind regards to you

raptureready
2nd September, 2015, 09:06 AM
Hi gwee, could you send me those virgin dumps so I can load them please, also what's the procedure i must do after they loaded? Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptureready
2nd September, 2015, 12:22 PM
thanks gwee, this is the dump we just read from id box
thanks again for assistance
kind regards

raptureready
2nd September, 2015, 04:30 PM
thanks gwee, going to give it a go
all the very best

thanks again

raptureready
2nd September, 2015, 06:23 PM
Ok tried the dumps, the problem is the security light is not flashing And can't get ignition on or go to key learning with avdi, it doesn't connect [emoji22]

masterpro15
4th September, 2015, 04:01 PM
CAN U SEND ME EEROR CODE ?

garagetech007
9th September, 2017, 10:11 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread Im also is a similar situation on a 2010 auris couldn't get key in diagnostically so epromed smart box with tango and car starts but proxi remote start function doesn't work i have to take key closer to start button every time and remote control is hit and miss .tried to re-sync key with avdi to get proxi to work.avdi tells me go put key on passenger seat but car doesn't see key from there . This is where im also stuck????

Today i see 1 fault code in smart module something saying

Remote start function malfunction

garagetech007
10th September, 2017, 09:30 AM
Hi raptureready I think it was one of your proxi antennas faulty

raptureready
10th September, 2017, 07:20 PM
Hi , this was 2 years ago[emoji23]but still remember , got both smart keys to work at night and in morning nothing , like it lost its memory or rolling code or something , never got it right, but will never forget either [emoji23]

DavidGama
31st May, 2018, 07:47 PM
i raptureready, I'm with the same problem as yours, could you help me fix it?

Thank you.

raptureready
1st June, 2018, 10:46 PM
i raptureready, I'm with the same problem as yours, could you help me fix it?

Thank you.

Hi sorry , we never found out what the problem was[emoji22] but tango has a future now I think where you can read all the modules and it will sync them together , so if I remember , u would need to read the ecu , id box , smart ecu box , and steering lock module , maybe you could put dumps here, and some one could sync data for you[emoji1303]

schouten1977
2nd June, 2018, 01:21 AM
sometimes to repair this you need to put car next to it and clone the immo related parts and give it a handshake tcu tou cab read eprom is rh56 put you cant program so you must put there a 93c66 chip in that work i did this by prius and work