PDA

View Full Version : doing a manual scan with 15.1a, help cant find how to do it, need ESPN

ebmitie
15th July, 2015, 10:17 AM
Dug out my db500s and got this image working, very pleased but missing espn and... I cant find the manual scan facility!!! Tried til blue in face. I am moving from a very old image gemini so a bit lost. I cant believe how good this commando is.

help

psats
15th July, 2015, 06:20 PM
Dug out my db500s and got this image working, very pleased but missing espn and... I cant find the manual scan facility!!! Tried til blue in face. I am moving from a very old image gemini so a bit lost. I cant believe how good this commando is.

help
just use the autobouquets. ie blue/2

ebmitie
16th July, 2015, 08:48 AM
Hi

Thanks for reply. I have tried the autobouquets quite a few times and either I am not doing it right or there is a glitch. I expected to see espn in the a-z bouquet and then I would move to favourites but not a sign. I even d/l a new xml to see if that would work. I know espn got BT added to it so it became a different name and that may cause a glitch. hence me doing a frequency scan. As a matter of interest have you got it on yours? This is such a good image it put life back into the db500s.

psats
16th July, 2015, 11:40 AM
i manualy added to sports bouquet, its now called btsport/espn

ebmitie
16th July, 2015, 02:04 PM
i manualy added to sports bouquet, its now called btsport/espn

At least you got it and thanks for confirming. I did a complete scan and still no sign. Can you say how you did it as I may be missing the obivious? My db500s is a few years old but has never failed me and this one was not used a lot.

I have everyting working now and really like it, in my spare room/office. All I need is that BTESPN, could it be hidden? When I did the scan I watched the frequencies and it did not show 11385.00
but skiped and showed 11386 may have made a difference,