PDA

View Full Version : Passat B6 Confort problem

H.Wessel
15th July, 2015, 11:35 PM
Hi

I have at my workshop a passat b6 2008 with 3c0 kessy confort that I think that is broken, immo works but Kessy/remote part doesn't work.
I buy another 3c0 kessy confort from ebay, can I write swap eeprom from old confort to new one to avoid to program immo and others things to the new one?

Thanks in advance
H.W

haroutioun
16th July, 2015, 08:56 AM
Hello.
Dear,i don't understand to you well.(immo works but Kessy/remote part doesn't work.) you mean the car start but the remote control don't lock unlock the central locking?.

Weasel3
16th July, 2015, 01:26 PM
Maybe you could try to adapt a brand new ID46 key?
Did it have several keys? Tested the other keys remote? Or just one key?

H.Wessel
16th July, 2015, 02:19 PM
Hello.
Dear,i don't understand to you well.(immo works but Kessy/remote part doesn't work.) you mean the car start but the remote control don't lock unlock the central locking?.

Yes, I mean, immo works, car start if I put key inside and try to start like a ID48 passat, but kessy don't works (If you put the plastic key of kessy in the dashboard and the real key in your bag inside the car for example), also remote doesn't work, you have to open/close the car with the plastic key. I try to make a new brand key and same... Very rare because I think that immo+remote are programming at same time when you make a key...

haroutioun
16th July, 2015, 03:00 PM
Hello.
Dear,can you load here the comfort dump 95320 or vin number to know what kind security memory have your comfort module?.
1) the car lost all keys?
2) what tools you are using to prepare?

H.Wessel
16th July, 2015, 05:55 PM
Hello.
Dear,can you load here the comfort dump 95320 or vin number to know what kind security memory have your comfort module?.
1) the car lost all keys?
2) what tools you are using to prepare?

Don't ask me why but after runing 20km car is working like charm, kessy works, remote works... Very very very strange :S