PDA

View Full Version : another "loading" error

davmac
29th July, 2009, 09:24 PM
i have the r4 revolution 3 for ds (ndsl/nds),thats what it says on the box.i have tryed copying the english files onto my sd card but only get that loading error, i tryed downloading the kernal from the web site on the box(www.ndslr4.com)and have tryed a few diffrent ones.still no joy,maybe i not doing it right although i have done about five other cards no prob.
thanks

chriss
29th July, 2009, 09:51 PM
hi where did you get it from

chriss
29th July, 2009, 09:52 PM
also why did you not get the files off the others that you done just copy and paste on to each one

davmac
29th July, 2009, 09:54 PM
sorry don't remember, i got about four together the others worked fine, this is for my sister she as just got a ds lite,i don,t know if the ds it self is different from what i used before
davmac

davmac
29th July, 2009, 09:56 PM
sorry chris just seen your other message' i could mambe try that seems like a plan,thanks

chriss
29th July, 2009, 10:04 PM
make sure you take all four files over idone this today so lucky for you im here how i done it was make new folder on computer put them in there then you will be able to keep them for future references the i copy paste back to new card job done if it dont work then the card is knackered let us know how you get on

davmac
30th July, 2009, 08:18 PM
hi, just to let you know with a bit of juggling with my grandaughters r4 card and sd card,it was my r4 card thats not working.but i got 3 and the other 2 are dud as well.never mind thats life,i will have to find a better site to buy from.i will check the other posts to see were others are getting them from
thanks anyway,
davmac

Sweeny
30th July, 2009, 08:29 PM
Don't give up see my thread in these ds section next to yours as I got there - same as you i was going to give up exactly which card have you got as I have found and array of sources for software and it makes a big difference

PETERG
25th August, 2009, 03:03 PM
i have the r4 revolution 3 for ds (ndsl/nds),thats what it says on the box.i have tryed copying the english files onto my sd card but only get that loading error, i tryed downloading the kernal from the web site on the box(www.ndslr4.com)and have tryed a few diffrent ones.still no joy,maybe i not doing it right although i have done about five other cards no prob.
thanks

Hi mate
I to was having major problems with a card I had bought in Mat, but only just bought a DSi, the problem was I was going to the wrong web site.
The card I bought came from r4i.co.uk, it arrived in a black box with R4i REVOLUTION for ds (ndsi/ndsl/nds).
the website I got the right firmware / software is
R4i/R4 Ultra, R4 Revolution For DS DSL DSi - R4i/R4 Ultra Official Website (http://www.r4ultra.com)
Now the card works in DSi no problems, hope this helps.

:vroam:

skagg
5th September, 2009, 08:23 PM
Heres a ds FW that only works on my clone r4 sdhc,it doesent work on the orig r4's so give this FW a try.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jnzitogtd52

GB's game is included