PDA

View Full Version : bricked maybe...

The Noan
28th June, 2008, 09:26 PM
im not sure but i think my wii is bricked, but i didnt really do anything to it. got my argon chip in it was play gba emulator on it one day, then the next day my wii would not turn on and hasnt since. this was tuesday i believe. the last thing i put on there was homebrew channel last week sometime so i dont think it was anything that i installed on it. has his happened to anyone? if so can ya help me fix it

bmansweden
29th June, 2008, 12:42 PM
im not sure but i think my wii is bricked, but i didnt really do anything to it. got my argon chip in it was play gba emulator on it one day, then the next day my wii would not turn on and hasnt since. this was tuesday i believe. the last thing i put on there was homebrew channel last week sometime so i dont think it was anything that i installed on it. has his happened to anyone? if so can ya help me fix it

i think you maybe got some bad cables to the chip or something...
make someone with the skill do it again...

The Noan
30th June, 2008, 10:05 PM
that could be it because i kinda shook up and slapped it a few times and everything is fine now

bmansweden
2nd July, 2008, 12:22 AM
that could be it because i kinda shook up and slapped it a few times and everything is fine now

Ahha ha ha dont shake and slap mate, open it and fix it, if there is a loose cable or 2 maybe it shortcircuit your wii soon if it goes all over the motherboard "by mistake"....

Leave the slapping and shaking for/to the girls...