PDA

View Full Version : OBD2Buy.com...REAL bad PRODUCTS

teamtuner
24th July, 2015, 05:51 AM
only money loosed...bad kess product,bad attitude of this turkish reseller for china stuff...all this stuff is covered by WEBMASTER admin on ********** ...or maybe the seller is in fact the same person with admin...uhhh....

gazvts
24th July, 2015, 11:01 AM
Hehe super market closed its doors on you well your a fool for keep going back to it

teamtuner
24th July, 2015, 12:44 PM
when you need to say your last word,need to return...so,i returned...and i said "f.....you Webmaster obd2....."....ahahaha

tango
24th July, 2015, 12:51 PM
you seem to have some very bad feelings there, but do you really need to slate over all forums?
all you need to post really is your not happy with the equipment that you bought from the seller and why
then people can make their own minds up if to buy or not.

teamtuner
24th July, 2015, 01:05 PM
and what is wrong with that?...is better if you buy a shi+ tool and after that you cry that you have paied money for that?

tango
24th July, 2015, 01:14 PM
no you are bringing trouble to other forums
hence why the ****** because links to other forums isnt allowed
you sound very angry
you say you sent the unit back, did you get a refund or not?
if not then sort it out with seller not on forums

also just to add why did you buy the unit from them when you sell the same things????

Chippy0815
24th July, 2015, 02:10 PM
no you are bringing trouble to other forums

mate you don't have any clue!
betrescudan brings trouble into the forum he reported about?!?
Mate read carefully.

Obd2buy.com aka webmaster is that corrupt, telling everybody a liar whi tell thetruth about his products....is insulting really everybody!
Here best off.....keyboard boy, keyboard warrior, troll, knob, stupid asshole, liar and so on!

ALL true postings about his products have been deleted!!! All his negativ reputations have been deleted!
Even Mods got insulted by him...

so this is the only truth!
It is all about money....he is even against his own crew....he is corrupt!!!

Cheating his own members! Sadly but true.....and betrescudan knows the truth!

And a "~~~~ YOU" is even harmless......
normally there should be any more help in that forum (with the 3 letters) because all should know that is all about the money and if someone tell the truth than he get banned!!

tango
24th July, 2015, 02:33 PM
i see both points but he is not the only seller of ~~~~
many are, the point is did he get money back or not?
and have anyone proof that the webmaster of certain forum (not sure which as its been ***** but have an idea) is actually the same person as obd2buy ?

tango
24th July, 2015, 02:48 PM
mate you don't have any clue!
betrescudan brings trouble into the forum he reported about?!?
Mate read carefully.

have got a clue, im not stupid.
he has been banned from a lot of forums and with that comment you have now stated that teamtuner is betrescudan (which i guessed was anyway) which is also banned from here too, so he has many accounts.
all i was saying is this type of debate gets nowhere but banned because its not good for other forums slating each other.
i dont see what i asked needing a full on rude comments from you
questions i asked is what anyone would want to know, now if he replies with no he didnt get a refund and the unit is still with seller so he lost everything then yes hes in his rights to say so, but hes not answered yet so nothing more to say.

Chippy0815
24th July, 2015, 02:56 PM
i think you still don't understand!

He was not banned while he used bad words....he was banned because in the eye of "obd2buy" he damaged his business....
it is all about money...

it is NOT about a friendly forum! Because of his words he loose customer.....he loose money..... = bann!

i think you still don't understand.....this is not DK.....here things are diffrent!
Even the admin here knows what i am talking about....this why he don't like it that there are any links to this forum!

and the pitty is the most members don't have any clue! And if they have = bann!

tango
24th July, 2015, 03:09 PM
no you dont understand
this isnt about any banning, this is about someone thats bought something that is ~~~~ and sent it back
read first post

then he mentions another forum (which this forum and every other forum i know has the same rule, you cant post other forum names etc), thats why a mod edited it out.
i may not be a very active member on here but been here since 2008 and know what this forum is about.
same as any forum its a community of people that like to help and be helped.
anyway has said the OP needs to reply

gazvts
24th July, 2015, 03:30 PM
so f##king what you get banned from a sh!t whole lick your wounds dry your snotters get on with it

gmb45
24th July, 2015, 03:36 PM
and on that note.......closed. :load: