PDA

View Full Version : remap info

moi
30th July, 2009, 06:51 PM
hi im wanting to remap my 1999 bora 110 tdi,would like to get it to 130/150 bhp,could anyone give me the info to get the correct software,cable ect,and is there any step by step instructions anywhere to correctly carry out the procedure,this is my own motor and dont want to screw anything up
regards and thanks in advance

motocarlos
31st July, 2009, 12:19 AM
hi,
to remap your car, maybee you must to change the eproms inside the ecu (27c010 plcc32 x2).
and you must have some eprom programmer to do that.
but the ecu can have too the eprom 29f400, and with that, by the obd diagnostic, with the galleto or kwp2000, you can read and whrite the eprom in the ecu.
be carefull with you will do in the ecu to not damage it.
regards.

moi
7th August, 2009, 08:25 PM
hi,
to remap your car, maybee you must to change the eproms inside the ecu (27c010 plcc32 x2).
and you must have some eprom programmer to do that.
but the ecu can have too the eprom 29f400, and with that, by the obd diagnostic, with the galleto or kwp2000, you can read and whrite the eprom in the ecu.
be carefull with you will do in the ecu to not damage it.
regards.
thanks for response,but i really need as much info as possible,interface cable used,software used{i got kwp2000} a tutorial video or written would be a great help,is my car able to be remapped through the OBD port? or is it a ecu that has to be done out of veichle +how would i know the model ecu?
yours hopefully moi

citronel
7th August, 2009, 09:32 PM
Stick this one !
Thieves - EMU FAP original pictures (http://www.phones-direct.ro/public/fapsensor/thieves.html)

moi
7th August, 2009, 09:56 PM
this are the ECU & tunning files I found in one DVD... have no idea which/what it is, you have to found and test yourself.

good luck
thanks,but im a total novice and really need all the help i can get

kevfield
7th August, 2009, 10:12 PM
Hi you need to find out what ecu you have i think on your car you have bosch edc15 that has flash chip 29f200 or 400, find out bosch number of your ecu,if its a edc15 you can do it via obd2 plug with a tool called Galletto whitch you can buy from ebay cheep,but dont just put any file on , you are better getting a propper map done by a professional tuner .

easytech
9th August, 2009, 10:42 AM
Please take a picture of your ecu and the inside, at least the ecu partnumbers, maybe i can help.

moi
10th August, 2009, 09:08 AM
Please take a picture of your ecu and the inside, at least the ecu partnumbers, maybe i can help.
i wll take a picture ecu + part numbers tommorrow,+i hope you can help me that would be excellent,thankyou

raham
19th August, 2009, 10:40 AM
why i can not download that file ?

raham
19th August, 2009, 10:45 AM
this are the ECU & tunning files I found in one DVD... have no idea which/what it is, you have to found and test yourself.

good luck

can anybody help me with downloading that file please?
tank you

HGV_DIAG
19th August, 2009, 05:16 PM
here you got. all i did was download the rar file from here and upload to rapidshare

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/269173016/Bora.zip.htm)

easytech
19th August, 2009, 11:21 PM
@Citronel,
In the Bora.zip you post there are 2 files with 4mv in the file name these are for an 1.4 or 1.6 petrol engine with magneti marelli ecu. There are 2 file "tuned" but totally wrong only boost is higher and the injection start point. Will not bring much power.
Still no pictures from MOI.