PDA

View Full Version : Toyota corolla 2014 H Key

westville locksmiths
31st July, 2015, 12:31 PM
Hi all,
please need some advice, I have latest corolla with all keys lost. Any idea How to code new keys without replacing any modules?
Thanks in advance

regards

leandroks
31st July, 2015, 01:23 PM
M8 ask Gwee he can help u better than anyone else, but as long as i know there is no solution yet..

bram380
31st July, 2015, 01:47 PM
You have two choice:
- Reprogram MCU immo with proper tool.
- Replace immobilizer.

westville locksmiths
31st July, 2015, 02:27 PM
Hi thanks for the advice.
bram380, I have a lexus LS460 2010 as well. I have seen in a post yourself and gwee did help some people with this before.
is there any help you can provide me with this. it would be appreciated. thank you

Siham
31st July, 2015, 03:34 PM
You have two choice:
- Reprogram MCU immo with proper tool.
- Replace immobilizer.

What tool can you advise Bram , TKPROG new version ?

westville locksmiths
1st August, 2015, 07:10 AM
What would a proper tool be? abrites? if I have a proper tool to program a new virgin key to the immo alone?

aketokediag
1st August, 2015, 10:10 AM
Hello Friend,
I did H chip without replacing Immo with my Techstream, all you need is get latest version of Techstream, because AVDI didn't support H chip yet.
Regards
Aketokediag.

Siham
1st August, 2015, 04:05 PM
since when tkprog can do H?? lol read carefully

You can check on mehaco website and they also confirmed it for me by mail .

''

New !!! Update V2.0 supports Smart systems with key type 98 (G transponder ) and key type 88 (H type transponders) , added possibility of mileage calibration !!!

achaccha
2nd August, 2015, 02:36 AM
If the vehicle is American version can be programmed with the H key teachstream when all keys are lost. It is proven

obeids
2nd August, 2015, 08:54 AM
Hi

The Guys from X100 claim that their tool can do H Keys when all key lost.

aketokediag
4th August, 2015, 01:16 AM
your techstream can do H chip all key lost?? lol

version 20?? lol

Master G,
so far you never confirm it you need to take time and learn all i knew is no man is an island.

keysph
4th August, 2015, 09:32 AM
they claim they can do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZJX7NZdW0c

Hanukkah
4th August, 2015, 03:56 PM
88 is H?? lol

if that is the case, i have done many lost key without me knowing lol

a UPA can do better than TKprog, don't get conned lol
G is 80-bit and H is 128-bit?

Siham
5th August, 2015, 02:48 AM
they claim they can do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZJX7NZdW0c

Yes with techstream you can do H keys but only if car is from USA same story as smart keys only can do reset with usa models.
I know this video and also i think the man on this video is a member here,but i think he must read the mcu and after that get the solution on how to reset it and locate the line where the keys are stored , do not think is so much easy.
Also a post publied here was relayed on many forum and chinese website that confirme the x-100 pro can do H keys under G keys functions , that is no true !
G and H are totaly different , even abrites special fonctions TN005 do not work get confirmation by a friend in spain that only bought AVDI with this fonctions because he get an rav 4 2014.

ray-ray
5th August, 2015, 03:00 AM
If your add keys to "H" key you can use the "G" protcal and it will add. I've tested it out with my tcode pro.

Siham
5th August, 2015, 04:15 AM
Good to get confirmation from you ,but I wonder how is it possible ?
G and H are 2 differents immo systems.:dontknow:

cjawahir
5th August, 2015, 12:27 PM
If your add keys to "H" key you can use the "G" protcal and it will add. I've tested it out with my tcode pro.

adding the key is not the problem is lost all key , tcode pro cannot even reset g key for JDM vehicles .

cj