PDA

View Full Version : KESS v2 and K-TAG Solutions/

Dutsov
4th August, 2015, 11:03 AM
So lets forget about the free DIY part of this, and make one thread with trusted persons who can offer this tools updates, their quality of work, and if possible some prices. Many people sell services from 50 to 300-400 euros. I have some euros in my pocket, and i dont know who to trust, and whos solution is better for money/quality ... so lets make one topic, and people to write their \reviews\ for the persons updated with success their tools.
For sure i know the best is CP2010, so no need to even mention him ... and also their price is ... lets say ok for what he offers, because nobody offers what he have, so no base to compare. But the rest of the persons offering kess and ktag update and reset services ... have very different prices about the services. So, feel free to promote your trusted person, so we know to who to give our euros ... many people are searching for free solution, i am searching for the best my money can buy.

pulsar2000
4th August, 2015, 04:22 PM
going to be interesting this one,, :>
if your looking for best money can buy - ORIGINAL TOOL is the answer

Dutsov
4th August, 2015, 04:45 PM
This is true if you have money, but i am searching for the best my money can buy ... or anybody else ... not everybody have 5-10k euro for original ... dont you think? :) Best tool money can buy, but depend how much of the money you got ;)
P.S. Not even searching for tools here ... just for solution about clone tools, the best solution for clones, best value for money :)

2xded
4th August, 2015, 05:52 PM
Read the forum rules. Do you want to sell services - go on Ebay!

gmb45
4th August, 2015, 05:56 PM
err do think so, no selling on dk period !!!

Dutsov
4th August, 2015, 06:07 PM
To buy, not to sell ... i see some people sell, and i ask who to trust haha, not to sell ;)

pulsar2000
4th August, 2015, 10:34 PM
To buy, not to sell ... i see some people sell, and i ask who to trust haha, not to sell ;)

Theres no selling on this Forum,
if you need to find a good rework you need to search threads and make your own choice, as said not EBAY