PDA

View Full Version : octavia 2.0 cr dpf off problem?

kospoz
5th August, 2015, 01:20 PM
Hi people i have this car octavia 5 2.0cr edc17c46 i have done it dpf off a long time ago (5 or 6 months)
The car came today i saw that i have a lot of smoke with bad smell same as regeneration.I read it with vcds all the data are ok but at 299 and 300 in vcds the data showing service regeneration status 00000001 and at 300 service regeneration status 1.
The problem is that in previous blocks with the same title service regeneration status is 0!!!Same and at regeneration status 0.
What i must do?If i will do a reset dpf filter with autocom maybe?

cawadany
5th August, 2015, 01:26 PM
Is the file ok? Do you have ori and dpf off?

kospoz
5th August, 2015, 04:56 PM
Hi people i have this car octavia 5 2.0cr edc17c46 i have done it dpf off a long time ago (5 or 6 months)
The car came today i saw that i have a lot of smoke with bad smell same as regeneration.I read it with vcds all the data are ok but at 299 and 300 in vcds the data showing service regeneration status 00000001 and at 300 service regeneration status 1.
The problem is that in previous blocks with the same title service regeneration status is 0!!!Same and at regeneration status 0.
What i must do?If i will do a reset dpf filter with autocom maybe?
correction is service regeneration phase and no status the status is 0 but phase said 1
Also i saw that the temp og egr after cooler said -270 is this ok because i had removed and the egr

kospoz
5th August, 2015, 05:03 PM
here are the files the first one was with only 1 byte and the third one was with 2 bytes in the ecu is the trird one.

cawadany
5th August, 2015, 05:24 PM
The third file is ok in dpf switch off! Are you sure that the car has not had a software upgrade in Skoda garage?

kospoz
5th August, 2015, 06:05 PM
Yes i am sure

proel
6th August, 2015, 06:32 AM
File is not OK !

kospoz
6th August, 2015, 06:40 AM
File is not OK !
Can you help me with the file?

mihaiservice
6th August, 2015, 09:11 AM
Can you help me with the file?

Hi
here you have your dpf off file...

Mike

cawadany
6th August, 2015, 01:16 PM
It would be nice and helpful to the forum if you explain what was wrong in the file

mihaiservice
6th August, 2015, 10:49 PM
Hi
firt of all..please let me say one small story (my aplogise for my english languages)
few days ago one friend have call me to help with one strange situation,it have one new car in his workshop and are some problems on engine
the glow plugs light are blinking in the cluster and car are in limp mode, no dtc stored in ecu !
ok,send the car and i will interogate with my tool
the customer cant come in that day and have come yesterday,i have interogate the car via gateway to see wich module it have some dtc stored
on main page from gateway it show error on engine,i have go to engine and beleive or not "no malfunction stored"
i have managed that problem are from sw,i have used Vas to update ecm and tcm to lattest calibration file
i have try it to interogate again ecu and that kind of error it gone
the customer have seeing that everything is ok and he wanted a tuning
i have remove ecu from car and read it....after one hour i have managed cant do such file
i have asked a guy (member here) if can help me with this car,just for info 2.0CR 174hp/420nm
after one hour the file are ready,i have ask the price for this kind of job and all are ok
i have write the file...and one or more than one have made test drive,the customer dont was so happy about his car
ok,let me ask other guy if can do such file,a second opinion are welcome (also member here) one Big Thx to him!
the answer have come very quick.."if i can wait 30 minutes becouse now are stuck in the traffic "
after one hour have contact him on skype,one hour later the file was ready to test (was 2:30 AM )
i have asked the price for 3 or 4 times and the answer was: "for friends are free,maybe will come one day when i can help him"
write the file in ecu,mount on car and again one test drive.....all was good for 5-6 minutes and again the glow plugs have start to blinking in the cluster
i have interogate again via gateway,again one error from engine and now it have also error stored in ecm "high pressure....below limit"
let me check high pressure pump and injectors,injector nr 3 are damage and i have to order one new
after all of these i have go home...i was so tired and cant sleep,let me see what are "new" on DK
i have see one user it ask for some help,mister "didi" from france are ready to pay 100$ for one bdm file...let me check if i have such file,
found it and uploaded on DK....and that day have end !

Please let me now to explain what i have on file for octavia,just 3 maps from post injection + one 256,that all..
I want to share some of my knowlegge but here are people much more capable than me
Also i dont like the peoples who lying,steal,reseller of all those who really work and already have spend more than 10 or 20 years to do something better

End of Story !

Johnner
6th August, 2015, 11:24 PM
Mike,it's people like you that get other people out of trouble,at NO cost to them.That's what this forum is about..

If anybody comes across another user here,trying to sell services or products,be it by general forum,or by PM,please let admin know,or hit the report post button...

That way,we can ensure people like you continue to enrich the forum with your experience...and not be taken advantage of..