PDA

View Full Version : Need help with DPF OFF Audi A4 170 Siemens PPD1.3

marcolr
11th August, 2015, 04:41 AM
Hi friends,

I need help with DPF Off for Audi A4 2.0 170 BRD engine. Someone do it with Ecusafe 2.0 but a few miles after DPF Off a fault appear on FIS and the car lose power.
I need manual DPF Off for this car.
Could someone help me.

Upload Original file from other car but same software, because the file in this car is modified by Ecusafe and I haven?t original file.

Thanks in advance

wronapl
11th August, 2015, 08:10 AM
Try this file.

marcolr
11th August, 2015, 01:21 PM
First of all thanks for your help.

Your file has 1731 changes with original file. Do you think that DPF Off is correct??

Regards

autotuning
11th August, 2015, 03:57 PM
You need to put in your ori, then with vcds you need to force regen until complete, then reset dpf settings as if new filter has been fitted as these are not in the flash, then read and post the file here only then will you successfully delete the dpf from this problematic car
I have done many and this is the only way to 100% success

marcolr
11th August, 2015, 04:57 PM
You need to put in your ori, then with vcds you need to force regen until complete, then reset dpf settings as if new filter has been fitted as these are not in the flash, then read and post the file here only then will you successfully delete the dpf from this problematic car
I have done many and this is the only way to 100% success

Yes, but I have 2 problems to do this. I don?t have original file, because the car come to me modified by someone and I check and see that the modification was made with Ecusafe 2.0. Other problem is that the car don?t have FAP, it?s empty.
I get a original file from net from same car as mine and it?s the file that I uploaded in first post.
I saw that it?s posible make changes on eeprom to reset filter values, but I don?t kow how make this changes.

telucu17
11th August, 2015, 05:25 PM
Contact me by pm, I can make you dpf from original

mihaiservice
11th August, 2015, 10:19 PM
Yes, but I have 2 problems to do this. I don?t have original file, because the car come to me modified by someone and I check and see that the modification was made with Ecusafe 2.0. Other problem is that the car don?t have FAP, it?s empty.
I get a original file from net from same car as mine and it?s the file that I uploaded in first post.
I saw that it?s posible make changes on eeprom to reset filter values, but I don?t kow how make this changes.

Hi
to reset dpf value from eep can be made also patch in flash and dont need to touch eep contepmt,just to disconect differential presure sender
upload orig file ,are many versione of file for A4 with engine BRD

Mike

autotuning
12th August, 2015, 09:35 AM
The good news is you have many offers of help, this is the beauty of DK,

marcolr
12th August, 2015, 03:26 PM
Yes, many offers by PM...

Meat-Head
22nd August, 2015, 07:48 AM
Yes, many offers by PM...

Those asking to cross their palm with silver, stand on the report button as hard as you can

autotuning
24th August, 2015, 02:54 PM
If you have not got to the end of this I am happy to help you
As meathead says in the DK community there is no silver :fat:

marcolr
25th August, 2015, 12:25 AM
If you have not got to the end of this I am happy to help you
As meathead says in the DK community there is no silver :fat:

I solved half the problem.
First, I made FAP Off with Ecusafe 1.9 in the file uploaded in first post.
Second, drove the car a few km in limp mode and after 5km more or less, FAP light went out and car works perfectly.
Then I read file again and compare to file that I made FAP Off with Ecusafe 1.9 and I can see 4 bytes changed.
Now I need a good FAP Off and no more problems in the future. I think that the file I uploaded in the first post is now a good file to make a good FAP Off. If you help me I would appreciate it.

Regards