PDA

View Full Version : help please

najwalia
31st July, 2009, 09:23 PM
hello to all Seniors members .i have a request please help me .
Today i bought HD receiver .cuberevo mini pvr (ipbox 900hd pvr)
this is my first time with is receiver . i dont know how to use this , before i have dreambox 500 receiver .i knew every thing for DCC for install things .dreamup for new images .dream edit for channels . addons for download cams .
but for cuberevo i dont have any tool . how i can use my cccam account in this receiver . i connect internet cable .i got IP . but how i can download cams . there is nothing like dreambox .no addons . so plz help me . do i have to change software for receiver . or .....? thank you

aftermath
1st August, 2009, 08:37 AM
Download PCeditor from here in the Ipbox section ( do a search )

then flash your box with the latest NLB image ( already has the cams in ) or the Latest Sifteam image where you can download the cams from the image.

you use incubuscamd instead of cccam in these boxes and the incubuscamd.conf needs to be set up similar to cccam.

I would recommend have a good read through these pages in particular the Enigma2 threads as i think this is the future of the IPboxes and is much more user friendly , similar to the dreambox images.

Get yourself a couple of USB sticks to play around with enigma2 as if you flash the image into flash there is not enough room to run very stable, thats why its best to boot from a USB stick because there is much more space for the extra plugins and stuff.

najwalia
1st August, 2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks a lot, sir aftermath. I have read your reply and I will try with this method and will post my comments soon.

najwalia
4th August, 2009, 02:36 AM
thanks again sir aftermath . i have change the image
its Enigma2 . now my receiver is like DM 7025 ,but there is no blue panel . if i press blue button there are no Addons
i am watching free to air channels ,
now please tell me how i can put incubuscamd.conf in the receiver . and which version is good . i have cccam file with 5 lines .. sir as you told me for NLB image .i did that there are cams also. but i like to do this image bcz its like dreambox receiver , thank you

aftermath
4th August, 2009, 05:10 PM
hold on lol, you got me lost. lol

you say you put on Enigma2 , is it flashed to box or on a USB stick and booting from that ?

i recommend using this E2 image for IPbox 9000 HD http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f95/enigma-images-41303/index4.html#post237417 its ddtklan40 E2_050_pkt_5.0a it already has the cams built into it and the blue button to have extra menu to change cams e.t.c.

Incubuscamd.conf and incubuscamd.prio go into the var/keys folder when you FTP to the box. The conf file and prio file will have your settings e.t.c.

Now if you install NLB image into flash they already have incubuscam built in, but there have been 2 versions of incubuscamd out since that last image , incubuscamd 0.88, and today incubuscamd 0.89 ( which i have not had a look at yet )

najwalia
4th August, 2009, 05:24 PM
sir my receiver is cuberevo mini pvr (ipbox 900hd pvr) not 9000hd . so for this receiver ,can i use ddtklan40 E2_050_pkt_5.0a .

najwalia
5th August, 2009, 08:45 AM
help me please .... i have NLB image9580 in my cuberevo mini (ipbox900hd) receiver . plz tell me were i can put my cccam c-line. i saw incubuscamd is in the image . but which tool i need . thank you .

aftermath
5th August, 2009, 06:10 PM
Flash fxp ( in downloads ) its an ftp programme , all you do is tell it to talk to your box by putting in the box ip address, the username , and password for the box.
in NLB
username = root
password = relook

some other images have the password as, sifteam, or ipbox

once you set it up to connect to your box.

go to the var/keys folder

in there you will see incubuscamd.conf and incubuscamd.prio these files can be altered by right click on them and choose EDIT

then you can add your details, but its different from a dreambox and your lines will be in a different format on incubuscamd.conf

najwalia
5th August, 2009, 08:24 PM
ok sir . i will do that . but you said your lines will be in a different format on incubuscamd.conf . which format it will be . so how i config in insubucamd thank you.