PDA

View Full Version : Vw beetle airbag module, 00003 fault. Can it be fixed

paulinter
24th August, 2015, 11:05 AM
Hi all. Problem with this module on a 03 vw beetle convertible. . Airbag light is on and I can't clear the 00003 code. Looks to be a failed unit. Anyway these can be fixed or is it a case of getting a new module. How hard are they to programme. I not done one before so be a first.
Part number is 6Q0 909 605E
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

paulinter
24th August, 2015, 11:08 AM

amlgarA
25th August, 2015, 05:17 PM
you need to use another dump data, and then CODE PASSENGER FORNT SEAT WEIGHT SENSOR

satellitedream
25th August, 2015, 07:16 PM
and the other dump you get has to be same SW number and HW number, not just the part number

paulinter
26th August, 2015, 09:57 AM
Mmm. Thanks for both replys . So does that mean the unit is fixable. Is it just the software that's the problem. Or do I need a new ecu and a new Virgin dump then reprogramme it. Is it worth posting the dump here and maybe someone can look and fix it. 491 quid from vw. Silly price and just trying to get one that ends with e let alone hw and sw numbers the same is nye on impossible. Carprog be ok to get the dump or do I need another type. Cheers

joker01
7th August, 2018, 06:11 PM
continue here guys ...... I did not understand the speech .....
if I find a dump of an ecu with the same numbers hw and sw I can load it on mine or what I should change ...
I have error 00003 but I read that on some ecu is a problem of sw so if I find another file I can try ??

I ask above all to understand more ......

joker01
7th August, 2018, 06:12 PM
continua qui ragazzi ...... Non ho capito il discorso .....
se trovo una discarica di una ecu con gli stessi numeri hw e sw la posso caricare sulla mia o quello che dovrei cambiare ...
I ho errore 00003 ma ho letto che su alcune ecu c'č un problema di sw quindi se trovo un altro file posso provarlo ??

Chiedo soprattutto di capire di pių ......