PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Prius 2007 all keys lost.

Galee
24th August, 2015, 02:41 PM
Hi all I have just bought a 2007 Toyota Prius with no keys from auction can anyone tell me what I need to remove a read to make a key for this vehicle? I will remove it and bring it back with me. Is this a smart key ? Can a used key be used ? Also which key blank toy40?
Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WISETIGER
24th August, 2015, 04:55 PM
Normally you should be able to make immo reset by obd

What country is from your car?

Galee
24th August, 2015, 06:26 PM
UK
can it be done with the obd dongle?

Galee
24th August, 2015, 10:58 PM
Anyone know what transponder is used? Also any ideas to bypass deadlocks I don't have a lishi for this model😣

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Galee
28th August, 2015, 09:19 AM
Hi all could anyone advise at all?
I have cut a blade and got into the car but it seems the other doors are dead locked and the alarm is going off. I disconnected the horns and plugged my old mpv clone in It detected immo 2 I selected smart reset it say wait 30 min. I wait procedure complete. Try and program key nothing I can not get any ignition on this vehicle plunged in my launch x431 but won't communicate with it as ignition is off any way it powering it up manually? Also tried the orange dongle pressed the led button go the 2 beeps then a minns later just beeping and no change. What is the correct procedure for all keys lost I have read about shorting pins in he diagnostic socket? Does this apply to U.K. models?

Also tried with sbb.
Regards
Galee