PDA

View Full Version : VCM2 WIFI

busaman
25th August, 2015, 07:35 AM
Is it me doing something stupid i cant get the WiFi to work i have a vcm2 hq clone and it came without WiFi adapter C-LINK dwa131 my question is do i need 2 adapters one for the vcm and one for the laptop has anyone else also had this problem everything else is fine.

MJRVR
28th August, 2015, 07:41 AM
Is it me doing something stupid i cant get the WiFi to work i have a vcm2 hq clone and it came without WiFi adapter C-LINK dwa131 my question is do i need 2 adapters one for the vcm and one for the laptop has anyone else also had this problem everything else is fine.

I too am trying the same and would like to know also whether you need Two.
Does your DWA light work when in the VCM? Mine doesn't.
It does when plugged into a laptop.

busaman
1st September, 2015, 07:23 AM
i am now sure you need two but still not able to make them work (not had much time to experiment).

electronistul21
12th October, 2015, 09:02 AM
wi -fi work with ids up to 91.01.no need adapters.module ist inside VCM.this option only in HQ clone,like original.

kikichou
10th November, 2015, 02:32 AM

You should first test via USB cable;
Then unplug the USB cable, and plug the WIFI adapter;
Open the Internet connection interface;
Searching for VCM2 WIFI (http://www.obdtool.co.uk/wholesale/ford-vcm-ii-diagnostic-tool-with-wifi-card.html), then click to connect.

kikichou
10th November, 2015, 02:34 AM
You should first test via USB cable;
Then unplug the USB cable, and plug the WIFI adapter;
Open the Internet connection interface;
Searching for VCM2 WIFI (http://www.obdtool.co.uk/wholesale/ford-vcm-ii-diagnostic-tool-with-wifi-card.html), then click to connect.

Do not use the PC's internal wireless connection
Connect to a VCM II should only be handled through the Device Selection Tab Figure.