PDA

View Full Version : FLy FVDI and original ABprog

Shemek
25th August, 2015, 05:46 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if one of you guys have had ever tried Flyobd fvdi with original ABPROG...???

thanks in advance,
s

Jan1980
29th August, 2015, 11:45 PM
I had the same idea.. ABprog doesn?t work with FVDI. Didn?t try by myself, but i?ve read in another forum...

Shemek
30th August, 2015, 02:05 PM
I have contacted Fly's support and they saying that it will work but you cant really trust in it...

Jan1980
31st August, 2015, 12:48 PM
For sellers work everything.. They want to sell.. If anybody from this forum works with FVDI and ABprog and say that it works, then it?s really ok.

Shemek
31st August, 2015, 10:13 PM
I have found one and going to buy one tomorrow...but its from far east so it will take a bit to get it...because UK seller did wont to sell one...
I will keep you informed...first try,will be on BCM2 from audi A6 2012

Siham
1st September, 2015, 04:47 AM
I have got some tut for doing it ourself ,got it in my archive and its not from ME!!!! ,if interested Pm me
Is just for ZN031 ,never build one and never tested ,can be realised with fvdi cables .
Shemek if you will try to read BCM2 with old FVDI you will kill it ,tested on my OWN (audi Q5 ) and also you will need odis etc... This is a bug that is from Abrites ORIGINAL soft and also due of fvdi bugs.Better use immoplus ass advised from other fvdi users.
Even if now it seam to be ok with FVDI 2015 will never try .....

hbalazs
1st September, 2015, 06:41 AM
I tested but NOT WORK!

Shemek
1st September, 2015, 08:05 AM
I tested but NOT WORK!
Did you test it with old or new version of FVDI???