PDA

View Full Version : R270 PROGRAMMER

Wolfpack
27th August, 2015, 08:28 PM
I have a R270 programmer. I was reading a EZS with it. I know you read the eeprom to correct the miles. What is the flash for. It saves a file in a different way than saving from eeprom. Is the flash for transferring all the data from one EZS to another EZS? Also can you virgin a EZS with R270 and does anyone know to do it?

PAVLOS2
28th August, 2015, 02:40 PM
It always reads the flash file too and stores it in your pc, just in case something goes wrong when you edit,write eprom,tThen you can always get it back to where you started,You use the recover option for this and it can find its original flash file that it has previously stored in your pc and recover the ezs.

Wolfpack
28th August, 2015, 03:42 PM
It always reads the flash file too and stores it in your pc, just in case something goes wrong when you edit,write eprom,tThen you can always get it back to where you started,You use the recover option for this and it can find its original flash file that it has previously stored in your pc and recover the ezs.
So i can also use this file to write to a used EZS and it will transfer miles and vin? Can i also make it a virgin if i read and save the flash then edit the file to all fff then write it back will that make it a virgin?