PDA

View Full Version : Anyone that owns GTA IV please confirm.....

Raven
3rd August, 2009, 12:41 AM
Can anyone that owns Grand Theft Auto IV for the PS3 please do me a huge favor and check/confirm wether or not the PS3 version supports in game custom music like the PC version does ? I'm sure I read somewhere that the PS3 version now supports custom music, it's a fairly important feature to me aswell it's just a big shame that the PC version runs like arse on my PC as it's seemingly alot more CPU and memory dependant than anything else.

Also IF it does support custom music then is it just like the PC version with the in game custom radio station with ads etc or is it just mapped over the top of the game and plays regardless of wether you are in the car or on the train ?.....

Anyone that can provide a quick answer or any answer to this will have my thanks. Since I'll be getting it tomorrow for sure if it's got custom music enabled, if not then I have a decision to make as to wether or not to put up with the PC version and keep my other games or save myself some money.

darren221980
6th August, 2009, 08:49 PM
Custom music not supported. I it has i've yet to discover it and i've had the game since release.

Raven
6th August, 2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks mate, saved me some money hopefully as I'm assuming you have the latest updates from the PSN applied.

jetsada
17th August, 2009, 09:28 AM
I've not been on it in a few months but it definitely didn't have that feature before....shame really but I can't see it happening on PS3

timius
19th August, 2009, 05:41 PM
nope,

very disappointing really as it was something i expected from release. i checked the last update i had for it as still play online. so its a no unless they have released an update in the last 2 weeks. :( don't think they will implement it this late on anyway so fingers crossed for gta 5 lol