hello
could i please get new miles on 2012 Dodge Dart, 95160 SOIC
old 46,819Miles
New 33,735Miles

thanks

neospeedo
2nd September, 2015, 12:36 AM
Test and Repost

Can you see if there are any engine hours displayed?

lwood
2nd September, 2015, 12:37 AM
Test and Repost

Can you make sure if there are engine hours?
how do i check if engine hours??

neospeedo
2nd September, 2015, 12:46 AM
go thru the dash menu, look for an option like system info or system check

lwood
2nd September, 2015, 01:13 AM
i have a problem. when i use the bin you gave me.. it showed the new miles.. on display. but two needles will jump up and down. temperature and gas needls. so what i did is flash the original bin. now the display is all white and the all needles jump up and down.. then i flash neospeedo bin back, now that one shows the display white , and all needls jump. i changed the 95160 SOIC, thinking that will fix the issue.. it still happens.. could someone tell me, how to fix this?? please.
i

FxShaw
2nd September, 2015, 01:33 AM
Try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and reconnect back with the ignition on.

XmoDDeR
2nd September, 2015, 01:55 AM
battery will not help , somehow i think you may have corrupted you bin ........... only thing changed in your supplied bin and neo is mileage string nothing more . maybe bad clip , voltage etc

lwood
2nd September, 2015, 04:26 PM
battery will not help , somehow i think you may have corrupted you bin ........... only thing changed in your supplied bin and neo is mileage string nothing more . maybe bad clip , voltage etc
i think i have a corrupted bin..

i seen a a bin in the forum. will try to download and install with new SOIC.

lwood
3rd September, 2015, 02:56 AM
i try the bin floating around the forum.. same thing.. i F&%$# up the cluster..
customer bought a used cluster. now the miles blink.. do these need to be sync with the system?? the car starts and everything..

also this is for Neospeedo, yes there is Engine hours . i look in the menu when i got the used cluster..
could it be that the engine hours dont match with the cluster hours?? thats why miles blink???

lwood
3rd September, 2015, 07:14 PM
shameless bump

neospeedo
3rd September, 2015, 07:16 PM
from what i've seen the engine hours and mileage are totally separate from each other. Hence the reason you can set both independently or even get away with not setting the hours at all. I was simply hoping you would share the value of hours you had shown on your original this way we could change them too for you.

lwood
3rd September, 2015, 08:50 PM
from what i've seen the engine hours and mileage are totally separate from each other. Hence the reason you can set both independently or even get away with not setting the hours at all. I was simply hoping you would share the value of hours you had shown on your original this way we could change them too for you.
oh i see. why do you think the miles are blinking with the used cluster ??

neospeedo
3rd September, 2015, 09:01 PM
you can try to match up the VIN repeating twice on line 600 and see what happens

lwood
3rd September, 2015, 09:40 PM
you can try to match up the VIN repeating twice on line 600 and see what happens
i will try that neospeedo
do you think the miles could also be in the BCM?

neospeedo
3rd September, 2015, 09:44 PM
a backup yes of course

lwood
3rd September, 2015, 11:03 PM
a backup yes of course
i input the VIN into the used cluster. still blinks.. i will read BCM and post dump..

lwood
4th September, 2015, 12:32 AM
BCM: what chip do i read??
i try reading one.. the VN5E160E as SPI with no luck.. does someone know what chip i need to read for miles. on BCM

daremen
13th October, 2015, 05:57 PM
maybe you will need a DRB3 tool to reprogram the whole car configuration.