PDA

View Full Version : Bricked Peugeot 407 edc16c34

bregar14
2nd September, 2015, 10:26 AM
Hello this is my First post (do not be angry I`m asking for Help) ,frankly By my mistake i bricked ECU When I tried to learn how to manually remove the DPF
With fgtech I am flashed wrong SW version 372282 ,after i put back original file back 377754 (not BDM)
immo is ok but car not start end error p1615, I found here on forum file with this SW 377754 number but WinOls say 372282

I need BDM file
Peugeot 407

edc16c34
0 281 011 633
sw: 377754

Thanks

mihaiservice
2nd September, 2015, 10:46 AM
Hi
can solve the problem with other flash file,you have to recode ecu again with PPS
for this job it need also pin code

Mike

carmageddon
2nd September, 2015, 10:57 AM
Hello this is my First post (do not be angry I`m asking for Help) ,frankly By my mistake i bricked ECU When I tried to learn how to manually remove the DPF
With fgtech I am flashed wrong SW version 372282 ,after i put back original file back 377754 (not BDM)
immo is ok but car not start end error p1615, I found here on forum file with this SW 377754 number but WinOls say 372282

I need BDM file
Peugeot 407

edc16c34
0 281 011 633
sw: 377754

Thanks

I have only OBD readout, try with this via obd

bregar14
2nd September, 2015, 10:58 AM
Hi
can solve the problem with other flash file,you have to recode ecu again with PPS
for this job it need also pin code

Mike
Thanks I own PPS .

bregar14
2nd September, 2015, 11:04 AM
I have only OBD readout, try with this via obd

Thanks Carmageddon for fast reply , I have my good obd file but something changed when i put wrong file and car became non starter ,i am flashed many time to this car because I tried to learn how to manually remove the DPF.

bregar14
4th September, 2015, 09:33 AM
People please any solution for my problem ,here are my file *read with fgtech* , and some BDM file I found here on forum the number and date on ECU photo is same like my. If someone can confirm
sw number because In winols i see two different sw version number. I am new to winols and is difficult to me to understand.

Please, and Thanks

mihaiservice
4th September, 2015, 10:15 AM
Both file are the same,you file are only OBD and the second are full bdm
Your eep are modified now becouse you have write a different flash file
Already have tell you how to solve that car,the only one solution are with PPS to recode again ecu

bregar14
4th September, 2015, 10:30 AM
Miha , please ,
Do you want to tell me how to do it ,please ....what you think , key , injectors
, or something else ..

Sorry from me you already wrote "need pin code"

urcarpc
4th September, 2015, 12:19 PM
Miha , please ,
Do you want to tell me how to do it ,please ....what you think , key , injectors
, or something else ..

Sorry from me you already wrote "need pin code"

Post bsi eeprom dump here, il try getting you pincode

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

mbtun
4th September, 2015, 12:47 PM
Open The ECU and post full BDM read here. If eeprom was not moddified you don't need to recode anything, this is edc16. You just need to rebuild your full ori flash and your car will start.

mihaiservice
4th September, 2015, 01:03 PM
Open The ECU and post full BDM read here. If eeprom was not moddified you don't need to recode anything, this is edc16. You just need to rebuild your full ori flash and your car will start.
Hi
did you have missed P1615 dtc also the user already have write back orig flash file !

bregar14
5th September, 2015, 11:40 AM
I am reprogram keys with PP and p1615 error gone , but car wont start fuel pressure is 0. After that i try with immo off same thing. This car killing me , :( , and soon the customer will kill me to :) .Miha and Mbtun do you wish to fix bdm file I put here to try to write full bdm , do you need eeprom file ???

mihaiservice
5th September, 2015, 01:06 PM
If value from fuel pressure are 0 bar than you must see one new dtc stored in ecu,wrong configuration in ecu or any other mechanical problems from engine
upload flash and maybe someone will do some magic !

CustomCars
6th September, 2015, 01:54 PM
"i bricked ECU When I tried to learn how to manually remove the DPF"
" This car killing me , :( , and soon the customer will kill me to " Holly ~~~~ ;) Nice learning

Pls post dump BDM from bricked ecu, post all DTC if exist, all people here try to help.
Next tme better don't experiment ;)

gttuning
8th September, 2015, 09:59 PM
edc16c34 if you read by obd you still have full data ,just load file by bdm,if eep is ok car should start.

bregar14
8th September, 2015, 11:28 PM
Here are read out with the X-Prog (bdm) .WinOLS found a two mistakes in the checksum . And also corrected version with winols.
:adore::adore::adore:People thanks for your time, to correct my mistake , but I'm really stuck . I also do not know what I did with DPF .:adore::adore::adore:

Thanks Again people

proel
8th September, 2015, 11:44 PM
Write this file with bdm. Car should start if eeprom is ok.

bregar14
8th September, 2015, 11:55 PM
Thanks I will test and post result ......and what to do with eeprom file , to make virgin if is not good or immo off , and new reprog with PPS?

mihaiservice
9th September, 2015, 12:45 AM
If still have PPS just contact me on skype,i will repair your dump with PPS

Mike

urcarpc
9th September, 2015, 12:54 AM
Thanks I will test and post result ......and what to do with eeprom file , to make virgin if is not good or immo off , and new reprog with PPS?

try this, hopefully it works.. Use diagnostics for the configuration :)

proel
9th September, 2015, 06:39 AM

Do nothing, leave it as it is and try. Just write flash with bdm.

bregar14
11th September, 2015, 11:32 PM
Thank you to everyone, especially mihaiservice after nearly 5 hours and tons of patience he solved my problem. The car starts normally.

Thanks, thanks , thanks again Mihaiservice

urcarpc
12th September, 2015, 01:04 AM
Thank you to everyone, especially mihaiservice after nearly 5 hours and tons of patience he solved my problem. The car starts normally.

Thanks, thanks , thanks again Mihaiservice

Glad you have sorted car :beer:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2