PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 147 clone ecu

diyre
2nd September, 2015, 09:31 PM
Hi all, I have to clone a hybrid ECU Bosch ME 7.3.1 Alfa 147. I have a program with the KKL cable VAGCOM can read the EEPROM. It seems that is a 95040. In it I have no problems, the ECU 2 reads smoothly.
But attempting to write, much as try the same with yours lei or other ecu, it gives me error Refer to best.

C: \> me7 --bootmode 95040 -w -p 1 95040ori.bin
ME7_EEPROM v1.40
COM 1, Baud Rate: 10400
Memory type: 95040, size: 512
Opening COM1 ... OK
Starting Boot_mode ... uC ID 0xC5 response: C167CR ... OK
Loader + MonitorCore Sending ... MonitorCore successfully Launched
Registers initializing ... OK
EEPROM driver Sending ... OK
Searching ... Chip_Select pin P4.7
Configuring ... OK SPI Interface
Checking EEPROM 0x0080 Status Register ...
Writing EEPROM ................................ OK
Verifying EEPROM write ... FAIL. (Error = 0x70101)
Closing COM1

Always the same error. Someone made one of its kind and knows why? or is there another way with another programmer?
The commands used to read it:
me7 --bootmode 95040 -r -p 1 95040.bin

Rename the program by one shorter so fast to put command.
Someone has a solution for this problem?
a greeting
and thanks in advance

redtop
3rd September, 2015, 09:09 PM
When working with ME7.3.1 I use the 95080 setting. Read it like 95080 and you will see you get more info than if you read as 95040.

Ther's really not an error when writing. You get the error since the software can't connect again when trying to verify. Read the dump back again and you will see that your writing was successful.

If you don't like to see the error message use the --reconnect switch:

me7 --bootmode 95080 --reconnect -w -p 1 95080ori.bin

Also, there is a GUI for the ME7_95040 software that is quite handy.

diyre
3rd September, 2015, 11:23 PM
thanks for your reply, I did a test, I read the EEPROM, reading FF half empty. wrote. after the error reread and I pulled the first reading without modified.
try the command that tells me and commented,
Thank you

redtop
4th September, 2015, 08:52 AM
I don't quite understand your last post, but it seems that you have got the point that this error message isn't important. :)

diyre
4th September, 2015, 02:40 PM
for me if it's important, as you tell, I read, I edit the file full FF. Write and check gives error. I reread the file, and reading is orignal, not modified by FF. what I commented that written ok but not verified, that should stay written.
a greeting

redtop
4th September, 2015, 04:10 PM
OK, I understand. I have noticed that too, when filling with FF the data is somehow recreated. Might have to do with checksums that is not correct, I'm not sure.

Try reading the ECU you would like to clone and write it to the other ECU and see if that works. Many others have reported sucess in cloning the ME7.3.1.

diyre
6th September, 2015, 06:13 PM
Good afternoon, you were right, verifying Faul, but the EEPROM is written. I was proving and the problem was in the prorama. Not because he had not wrote with this smooth typing. It is not necessary to reconect, if you put it fails and is not working.
Write eeprom, then return to read and you have the written record.
The car is running with cloned ecu.
Thank you very much for your help.
A greeting

redtop
6th September, 2015, 07:55 PM
Good to hear you sorted it out! It always feel good to be able to help! :-)

Miladince
22nd September, 2022, 11:39 AM
I ll try to download, thanks..