PDA

View Full Version : Please a good save strong mod file!

siliccium
4th September, 2015, 11:24 AM
Have a request .
Which one of you can provide me with a good strong regular file available for my Peugot Panter Fap !
Thank you in advance for your good work !!!Car is Peugot Partner year 2012 This ECU:
Bosch EDC16C34
MPC561
C45454C

mariusica_boy
4th September, 2015, 02:09 PM
Your file tuned.
Pass PM.
Please report.

mariusica_boy
10th September, 2015, 01:43 PM
Please report mate...

NASTASE
11th September, 2015, 07:20 AM
Stai linistit, n-ai sa vezi nici macar un amarat de "multumesc", aici se cerseste mai tare ca pe scarile metroului.Partea proasta este ca o groaza de useri fac bani din fisiere ~~~~~~~e.Din acest motiv eu am renuntat sa mai fac fisiere gartis, EGR off,DPF off,am ajutat numai pe cei care au o contributie reala la dezvoltarea acestui forum.Poate ca ar fi bine sa faci si tu la fel.

Relax mate , you won't see even a lousy "thank you".Here are more beggars than on subway stairs.Worse is that a lot of users make money from free files.A newbie with three post,(one is presentation, second thanks to moderator, and third asking for a free file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
:beheaded::beheaded::beheaded:
I suggest to a moderator to establish "Hall of shame" for users who forget to thanks or report.

Only one example:guy who ask for a tuned file on Touran yesterday, on latest 24 posts, ask 19 times only mod files(tuned, EGR, clear crsh data,dash,immo off, DTC off, and so on).What's really makes this guy with those free files???Of course a business of earning money without knowledge,only with the contribution of those who worked and learned.
Sorry "ocvirk", no offense, nothing personal with you.

clusters
11th September, 2015, 07:30 AM
I suggest to a moderator to establish "Hall of shame" for users who forget to thanks or report.

Nobody would read it mate. If they continue to leech with no thanks, then they get no help from anybody with half a brain.

gmb45
11th September, 2015, 07:33 AM
err "thanks" is optional, wont be any "hall of shame" its up to the members as wether to help or not, but a thanks costs nowt init.

teamtuner
11th September, 2015, 12:21 PM
nu e nevoie de panoul de rusine...deja numele lor spune mai mult decat atat...
no need this hall of shame...is enough to read the nicknames and you know who is the really person...
i also will help persons than need really help or they helped the others