PDA

View Full Version : Opel Simtec 56.5 X20XEV strange problem with 29f010 content

wodorof
4th September, 2015, 09:28 PM
Hi, i have strange problem with simtec 56.5 from opel omega. I tried to remove immo and i lost original content of 29f010(damaged programmer), after this i downloaded some dupms and after programming new chip engine is starting but after 40 seconds it stops and don`t want to start again, when i put chip into programmer i can see that first sector of 29f010 is erased, after reprogramming it goes the same way. I will be grateful for any help.

ominimicu
4th September, 2015, 11:24 PM
see if your programmer has a option to enable write protecion. so it wont write the flash anymore.
If not try disconnecting immo module!

wodorof
5th September, 2015, 09:22 AM
unfortunately my programmer do not have write protect option for this chip, immo module is disconnected.

I noticed that orginal 29f010 had protected first sector so i mixed data from original first sector and another dump, calculated checksums, and puted in ori chip, reaction was the same, but this time thrid sector was erased. I have no idea what is going, i checked mcu datasheet it dosen`t have any intrenal prom, so all instructions are in external flash, i thought about disable writing in the ecu(by hardware) but i suppose that i will disable also adaptations and saving error codes