PDA

View Full Version : no game

skinterz
1st July, 2008, 05:34 PM
alright

i downloaded hellboy for my lad and it came in multiple files i threw them in power iso and saved em as a iso file ....psp wont play it says no game files ..i converted file into cso ..but no joy ...it is a new game so was wondering do in need a firmware update?

cheers

The Noan
1st July, 2008, 10:39 PM
i believe there are in an archive that is seperated into parts, try using winrar to extract them. once you do that it should be one file. what are the extensions of the multiple files??

skinterz
1st July, 2008, 11:10 PM
all sorted i just extracted one of the files and it worked ..if i copied one of the files into another folder and tried to extact it wouldnt work...it needed all the files for it to extract...what i dont get is there were over a dozen files that were the same but i only needed one ...

kryton
1st July, 2008, 11:53 PM
all sorted i just extracted one of the files and it worked ..if i copied one of the files into another folder and tried to extact it wouldnt work...it needed all the files for it to extract...what i dont get is there were over a dozen files that were the same but i only needed one ...

you can use winrar to split a file into as many parts the as user needs. it makes each split file small enough to upload to places that use limited space accounts for example RS or sendspace.

when you have downloaded all the split parts you double click on the first part (part01) and winrar automaticly extracts all other revelent parts with it...part02 etc

so if you put part01 in a folder of its own then winrar cannot find the other parts of the file and will give you an error. IE you need part02 to extract this file.....

so all parts need to be in the same folder / place for winrar to extract them.