PDA

View Full Version : IAS Software

flasch14
12th September, 2015, 08:22 PM
hi...Does anyone use this softwer I'm interested in your experience if it worked correctly DPF, EGR, DTC ......
http://www.iasautomotive.com/ias-software-unlimited

bartekbartek
13th September, 2015, 07:25 AM
Im interested too, someone use it?

ominimicu
13th September, 2015, 11:35 AM
That software doesn t do any DPf egr etc....

Youneselm
13th September, 2015, 11:35 AM
Same CRAP as EcuSafe

kevfield
13th September, 2015, 11:18 PM
Clearly you don't have the software or have not ever used the software.....

Thanks Kev

wiseman
13th September, 2015, 11:28 PM
Clearly you don't have the software or have not ever used the software.....

Thanks Kev

Or can even read by the looks of it. To try and compare this with EcuSafe says it all

Nio
14th September, 2015, 09:42 AM
Anyone can post ecu list solution of this software?

Youneselm
14th September, 2015, 11:09 AM
@Wiseman: Swiftech is the answer looser!!! Not that bull~~~~ software of IAS. Read the question of the member mate. You dont have anny clue on what your are talking about. If you dont have money, buy winols and do it All manuely like All pro people here. Dont use that bitchy software. Even swiftech dont do it All write. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji109]
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/14/75c0ba22f03255e9cb6e8a66cc3bb4b9.jpg

clusters
14th September, 2015, 11:16 AM
@Wiseman: Swiftech is the answer looser!!! Not that bull~~~~ software of IAS. You dont have anny clue on what your are talking about.

You seem to attack a lot of people here with personal insults, I would suggest you tone it down a bit please. This is a friendly community and everyone has different opinions, but calling someone a "looser" is uncalled for. Bickering in threads will only result in threads being locked and people getting banned.

By the way, the correct term is 'loser'.

Youneselm
14th September, 2015, 11:18 AM
He dont have to say what i know or dont know. Looser is bigger than the regular loser.;-)
I tested manny software. And hate people that telling lies to other people when asking for there help. So they can sell software,...
This has to be a clean forum without business mans and Steelers and leachers! We are technicians and engineers, that make allot of hours in finding solutions, and put them here for free.
I help some people free, and thats wat counts. The Steelers and leachers are here on the wrong adres.
Maybe we close All solutions and make them only acceseble for the person hows making the tread.

Youneselm
14th September, 2015, 11:21 AM
Quote what you like. But everybody wil read this.[emoji6]

clusters
14th September, 2015, 11:22 AM
Including the admin and mods lol

Youneselm
14th September, 2015, 11:29 AM
Yes sir[emoji112]

PremierD
14th September, 2015, 12:09 PM
No flaming of members please .. or we win a holiday :)

Youneselm
14th September, 2015, 04:46 PM
Your write, why i make myself angry about people?

Johnner
14th September, 2015, 05:44 PM
Correct.......So calm down...this is the 2nd time I've spoken to you about this behaviour...

MACKIE
14th September, 2015, 11:39 PM
hi...Does anyone use this softwer I'm interested in your experience if it worked correctly DPF, EGR, DTC ......
http://www.iasautomotive.com/ias-software-unlimited

Software is great....it is online solution not only for DPF and EGR but for other things too... it has daily updates...and great people work on it....

Regards
Mackie

MACKIE
14th September, 2015, 11:43 PM
Same CRAP as EcuSafe

Dont write about things that you dont understand please....go spam on other forum...

pecirepi
14th September, 2015, 11:58 PM
I have this tool, and i use it for key calculating for mercedes w219 with success 100%. It can disable dpf many of them , egr, immo disable tested some of them, virgin ecus tested some of them, dtc remove tested some of them , lambda remove and many more. It has also in development phase transponder learning and production...
As MACKIE wrote, it has daily updates and it becomes better.

angelx431
15th September, 2015, 05:37 AM
I have this tool, and i use it for key calculating for mercedes w219 with success 100%. It can disable dpf many of them , egr, immo disable tested some of them, virgin ecus tested some of them, dtc remove tested some of them , lambda remove and many more. It has also in development phase transponder learning and production...
As MACKIE wrote, it has daily updates and it becomes better.
Check this tool. Please EGR off (only for check)

Youneselm
15th September, 2015, 06:05 AM
Pffffff i show you whats a program and what i know.[emoji6] If you use this tool for pdf and egr on Bosch or other ecu's than, You Will end up having trouble. Tested and tested and tested. So iTS your choice to buy that. Dont spam people. Give them only good advice. Look to my other tread, and thats it. Dont ask me questions or quote my answers. ITS your money guys.[emoji7]

http://youtu.be/u9YoaW0o28g

Youneselm
15th September, 2015, 06:23 AM
Same miserie.[emoji6]

ATR Company - human made DPF, EGR, Lambda, AdBlue, Immo, DTC solutions

ATR software ? latest human made solutions on different software versions. Tested on cars.

? Not automatic algorythm, but human based solutions
?Full DPF/FAP off - EGR off - SCR (Adblue) - Lambda - DTC - Immo systems disable solutions.
?Other options included: flaps off, immo off, speed limiters off, lambda off.
?Fast support
?Very stable software
?Files tested on vehicles

Prices:

Full version (All car manufacturers / models) ? 8400EUR
Possible purchase of different models separately. Price range: 470EUR ? 840EUR.

BMW module - 840EUR
Chrysler, Jeep - 470EUR
Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Iveco - 840EUR
Honda - 470EUR
Hyundai, Kia - 660EUR
Jaguar, Land Rover, MG - 560EUR
Mazda, Ford - 840EUR
Mercedes Benz - 840EUR
Mitsubishi, Subaru - 750EUR
Opel, Saab, Chevrolet - 660EUR
Porsche - 470EUR
PSA - 560EUR
Renault, Nissan - 660EUR
Suzuki - 470EUR
Toyota - 750EUR
VAG - 840EUR
Volvo - 470EUR
License for second PC - 95EUR.

angelx431
15th September, 2015, 07:55 AM
ATR Company - human made DPF, EGR, Lambda, AdBlue, Immo, DTC solutions

ATR software – latest human made solutions on different software versions. Tested on cars.

• Not automatic algorythm, but human based solutions
•Full DPF/FAP off - EGR off - SCR (Adblue) - Lambda - DTC - Immo systems disable solutions.
•Other options included: flaps off, immo off, speed limiters off, lambda off.
•Fast support
•Very stable software
•Files tested on vehicles

Prices:

Full version (All car manufacturers / models) – 8400EUR
Possible purchase of different models separately. Price range: 470EUR – 840EUR.

BMW module - 840EUR
Chrysler, Jeep - 470EUR
Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Iveco - 840EUR
Honda - 470EUR
Hyundai, Kia - 660EUR
Jaguar, Land Rover, MG - 560EUR
Mazda, Ford - 840EUR
Mercedes Benz - 840EUR
Mitsubishi, Subaru - 750EUR
Opel, Saab, Chevrolet - 660EUR
Porsche - 470EUR
PSA - 560EUR
Renault, Nissan - 660EUR
Suzuki - 470EUR
Toyota - 750EUR
VAG - 840EUR
Volvo - 470EUR
License for second PC - 95EUR.
OK. Only one example.
IMMO OPEL DID NOT WORK!

Opel / ZAFIRA / 2.0 DTI -0 281 010 021
Opel / VECTRA DTH / BOSCH X XXX XXX 012 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTH / BOSCH X XXX XXX 427 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTH / BOSCH X XXX XXX 631 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTH / BOSCH X XXX XXX 674 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTI / BOSCH X XXX XXX 050 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTI / BOSCH X XXX XXX 457 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTL / BOSCH X XXX XXX 268 (24C04)
Opel / VECTRA DTL / BOSCH X XXX XXX 971 (24C04)

Youneselm
15th September, 2015, 07:58 AM
Indeed. I tested to

gttuning
15th September, 2015, 08:06 AM
Pffffff i show you whats a good program and what i know.[emoji6] If you use this tool for pdf and egr on other ecu's than bosch. You Will end up having trouble. Tested and tested and tested. So iTS your choice to buy that. Dont spam people. Give them only good advice. Look to my other tread, and thats it. Dont ask me questions or quote my answers. ITS your money guys.[emoji7]
Try this one, it works perfect!

http://youtu.be/u9YoaW0o28g
Throw this hip of shi....away mate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Youneselm
15th September, 2015, 08:08 AM
Its the Same like EAS, just showing people thats All these software are big ....[emoji6] thanks for support mate[emoji106]
They say they know all, but when you give them evidence they dont answer annymore.[emoji8]

klonone
15th September, 2015, 08:41 AM
hello, fantastic soft
demo version is possible 3 days
thanks

impactops
15th September, 2015, 10:26 AM
hello, fantastic soft
thanks

Link to demo?

Regards
Ignition

gepakg
15th September, 2015, 11:30 AM
I have IAS software and it is great,also is fine that great guys developing this sw day by day...cover many options for automotive jobs all in one:-)

regards Gepa

Nio
15th September, 2015, 02:18 PM
Anyone can post demo or link for demo? Thanks

Babos
15th September, 2015, 03:03 PM
:D
if demo have 3 days trial with online, project closed :DDDDDDDDDDD

Nio
15th September, 2015, 03:19 PM
What did you means Babos?

Babos
15th September, 2015, 03:41 PM
hello, fantastic soft
thanks

i mean that.

Youneselm
15th September, 2015, 04:31 PM
@Babos
Thanks man!
If i Said it, no one believe it. Let them try and discover.
Lol[emoji5]️

Babos
15th September, 2015, 04:41 PM
BTW i before contact with that man who made that software and ask add me to that project he not give me answer :)

slick_dick
16th September, 2015, 07:48 AM
Big shout outs to the author and the mods@IAS for this software, without this piece of kit I wouldnt be where I am today.

IAS has never failed me and I can only see it getting bigger and stronger with every update.

many regards

Slick_Dick

wiseman
16th September, 2015, 08:28 AM
@Wiseman: Swiftech is the answer looser!!! Not that bull~~~~ software of IAS. Read the question of the member mate. You dont have anny clue on what your are talking about. If you dont have money, buy winols and do it All manuely like All pro people here. Dont use that bitchy software. Even swiftech dont do it All write. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji109]
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/14/75c0ba22f03255e9cb6e8a66cc3bb4b9.jpg

Is there something wrong with you? speak to me or anyone else like a piece of sh1t in here and you will be gone for good trust me. We have never spoke before or had any dealings and you start with personal insults? Is that how everyone speaks to each other in Belgium ?

I'm a loser and don't have any clue what I'm talking about? Ok then.....[emoji23]
You don't even have this software do you ...so I don't see how you are even in a position to comment about it. That screen shot you posted isn't from you using it, it's from IAS website.

I use it daily for many things as Dpf,Egr,SKC Benz, dtc and the rest, and by the looks of the last few pages there are plenty of others who are happy also.

Calm the fu5k down when speaking to people.

Youneselm
16th September, 2015, 08:34 AM
At wiseman: do you want to start a war or something? Make me angry again St..... F!!! Stop or i ask for a warning or ban for you now. If the guys setting you up for reaction on forum. How much they pay you to say this All. You dont have anny clue how i am and what i do. You all need software. Because you know nothing about it. Ask Babos, gttuning, and others members why they never answer.
By the way, we do All we need manual. Hahaha!!!!

PremierD
16th September, 2015, 08:45 AM
There will be no wars .. ... You were advised to stfu .. you chose not to listen ... enjoy the vacation :)

wiseman
16th September, 2015, 09:10 AM
At wiseman: do you want to start a war or something? Make me angry again St..... F!!! Stop or i ask for a warning or ban for you now. If the guys setting you up for reaction on forum. How much they pay you to say this All. You dont have anny clue how i am and what i do. You all need software. Because you know nothing about it. Ask Babos, gttuning, and others members why they never answer.
By the way, we do All we need manual. Hahaha!!!!

get some counselling on your holiday, psychopath!

clusters
16th September, 2015, 09:11 AM
That is uncalled for, and you could be next.

wiseman
16th September, 2015, 09:17 AM
That is uncalled for, and you could be next.

Mate, he started it. he wants to act like that he il get as good as he gives..

PremierD
16th September, 2015, 09:25 AM
OK .. now closed before I wear out my banning stick :)