PDA

View Full Version : Program for Caterpillar Flash files

astraxan
17th September, 2015, 06:32 AM
i already saw that there is a similar question on matter but the reply was not correct. I saw someware that their is a program that you enter the serial number of your machine and it shows you the part numbers of the flash files that are used on that machine is that real and if it is were do I get that ??

Thnx in advance
the one and the only AstraxaN !!!

Roy Suryadwiananda
17th September, 2015, 09:44 AM
i already saw that there is a similar question on matter but the reply was not correct. I saw someware that their is a program that you enter the serial number of your machine and it shows you the part numbers of the flash files that are used on that machine is that real and if it is were do I get that ??Thnx in advance the one and the only AstraxaN !!!What does mean ?

mathura
18th September, 2015, 08:51 AM
i already saw that there is a similar question on matter but the reply was not correct. I saw someware that their is a program that you enter the serial number of your machine and it shows you the part numbers of the flash files that are used on that machine is that real and if it is were do I get that ??

Thnx in advance
the one and the only AstraxaN !!!

This is only available at Cat online web site for SIS. I do not know of any other program that can give you this information.