PDA

View Full Version : No picture after initial Boot.

hopptjohej
4th August, 2009, 07:14 PM
Hi, I just unpacked and installed the Ipbox9000HD but I do not get any picture after the initial boot (I have changed between the different "TV systems" with the Menu button after power on) I have also tried HDMI, S-video, Scart but all with the same result. I get the first "splash screen" with Enigma2, loading... and the "rotating flower" but after a minute the TV goes black and the display on the unit says "Brak emu" and nothing more happens. Do I have to have a HDD in th unit or is ther someting else i have missed.
Please help a newbie.

Problem solved with flashing NLB9580.
Thanks anyway for this forum, it will probably help me a lot in the future

aftermath
8th August, 2009, 07:53 AM
a few things to try.

first go into the tuner set up and go through each sat, make sure you got it on LNB1 , also DiSeQ 1.2 ( thats if you normally use those ) also change the Longitude and Latitude in the same screen. Save and exit.

re boot GUI

go to a free channel , make sure you get a picture.

Next is to press the blue button and go into emu management, change to the emu you want to use.

You will need to install it maybe and also go into the config installation and install the configs and any keys.

Next if you can FTP to your box using FlashFXP, go to var/keys and edit the config for your emu.

reboot box and have fun.