PDA

View Full Version : VAG EDC17CP14 DTC OFF

Diagi
21st September, 2015, 12:20 PM
Hello,

can someone switch DTC 5120 P2196 OFF in this file? ECU is from VAG, EDC17CP14.

Regards

Diagi
21st September, 2015, 02:26 PM
I've finally solved the problem after some hours of searching for tables and code areas.

bobolin4o
22nd September, 2015, 09:31 AM
Good for you!
That happens when you call to the woe...
Nobody helps you and you help yourself.
Regards!

morgano
22nd September, 2015, 11:26 AM
Just two hours from post to post, to find the tables was surely not "after some hours of searching for tables and code areas" :) Find tables patch and test on car... :)

Diagi
22nd September, 2015, 11:37 AM
Good for you!
That happens when you call to the woe...
Nobody helps you and you help yourself.
Regards!

There was not so long time from my first post to find the solution, maybe that is why noone was able to help so fast :)

Just two hours from post to post, to find the tables was surely not "after some hours of searching for tables and code areas" :) Find tables patch and test on car... :)

No Sir morgano, I was searching for the solution not from my first post.. I was searching for it since yesterday morning, so I've spent some more than 2 hours on this. Than I decided to write here, maybe someone help me to make it faster. Finally I found the solution by myself.

Regards

morgano
22nd September, 2015, 11:39 AM
Nice man, don't feel offended, we congratulate you made it yourself, is the way to learn. Having all done is not fun. ;)

bobolin4o
22nd September, 2015, 12:56 PM
Agree... the fun is more important than money... I don't say the money are not important to...
Regards!

MOURAD SPCMAX
22nd September, 2015, 01:02 PM
Agree... the fun is more important than money... I don't say the money are not important to...
Regards!
oh yeah master money!!!!!