PDA

View Full Version : Ford ids2

radiosolutions
21st September, 2015, 06:49 PM
Using this tool do do a regeneration when driving,but when I go into program to start regen it asks for pass code. Does anyone no what this is. Thanks

smokey08
21st September, 2015, 07:45 PM
You need to give more details when you post. What model? year? engine?

From the little info you have given I guess that the password you need is: 3195

radiosolutions
21st September, 2015, 08:31 PM
Sorry m8 it's a ford focus 1.6 tdci. It's when I go into program to do regen,it asks for pass code. I have read its 3195, but is this for static regen,or is it for driving regen as well. Thanks

sev611
21st September, 2015, 11:18 PM
witch program are you using ? if you are using ids it is not asking for any codes what tools do you have vcm 1 or 2 or elm327 if you are using elm try to get forscan it can do a lot of Things on ford and it can use ford vcm 1 and 2 now you can do a lot of thing with this program that you only can do in ids or etis ids
at last before you make the regeneration remember to make a oil control there can be alot of oil in engine if it was unable to make the regeneration
i have seen quite a few engine blow up because of to much oil in it it is impossible to shut Down when it take engine oil in

rgds sev611

radiosolutions
24th September, 2015, 06:38 PM
I use ids 2, I done a static regen ,this did not ask for code, so all good now, thanks for help