PDA

View Full Version : ME7.X Launch Control & Anti Lag - Add Tool - Selling Credits Now

gateseee
29th September, 2015, 06:30 PM
Hy guys.

After 3 month's of testing and annoying with many people who want only "test" the software for free (give over 150 credits out to them), without giving me any response or feedback, I stopped giving testing accounts for my tool.

I decided to sell credits for my website to a very fair price.

What you can buy?

Credits for my ME7.X Tool (Online) which allows you:
to add Launch Control
and No-Lift-Shift
to most ME 7.X Ecus with a few clicks.

Demo-Videos, from cars which has features, made with my tool:

How to buy:
Go to the Website and register your account.
When you're ready, send an email to the adress which is under "contact" at website with your amount of credits you wanna buy, including your email adress you used for registration on the website.

I will send you my paypal email adress and the price, and after receiving the payment, I will add the credits to your account.

Notice:
On 1024kb Files, it works to 95%
On 512kb Files, it works to 60%

Audi S4 B6 and B7 (4.2 V8) DOESNT WORK!
Golf 5 R32 250HP (MY 2005+) DOESNT WORK!

So keep in mind, that maybe on ME7.X Ecu with 512kbyte dump, it would not work. In such case, when you credible explain me the problem and I cant help you to solve it, I will add you a new credit for free.

Have fun. Chris

PremierD
29th September, 2015, 06:31 PM
Oh dear ..... goodbye :)

gatesee
29th September, 2015, 06:53 PM
PremierD. I am new in this forum, and in all other chiptuning forums, selling is allowed.
First, im not a native english speaker, so i understand the most of the rules, which i has read before.
But, "trading" was a new word for me, and i thought it has to do with bank/stock marked things.. so i recognized after your ban, when checking where the ~~~~ its written that i dont can sell stuff here again, that trading/=selling and is not allowed here.

At first, i give about 10 or more users on this forum here free lc/als features, and i dont break the rules before..
So, would be nice, if you unban me... Thanks

ddillenger84
29th September, 2015, 09:24 PM
PremierD. I am new in this forum, and in all other chiptuning forums, selling is allowed.
First, im not a native english speaker, so i understand the most of the rules, which i has read before.
But, "trading" was a new word for me, and i thought it has to do with bank/stock marked things.. so i recognized after your ban, when checking where the ~~~~ its written that i dont can sell stuff here again, that trading/=selling and is not allowed here.

At first, i give about 10 or more users on this forum here free lc/als features, and i dont break the rules before..
So, would be nice, if you unban me... Thanks

Maybe, just MAYBE, you should post the source of this great achievement?

Nefmoto.com, where it was all developed, and posted, for free.

All this **** has done is figure out a way to profit from it. We already HAVE offline auto add scripts, for FREE.

Keep him banned.

Johnner
29th September, 2015, 09:27 PM
Would you please keep your language in check mate ?

Carry on...

morgano
29th September, 2015, 09:55 PM
All i can say is "All this happend as expected from the begining since this man announced his great tool in this forum and his test credits."

Banned for selling, ddillenger84 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/361696-ddillenger84) with full knowledge defend where the project was born, and johnner trying to calm us down, lol.