PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Tuscon Dpf off needed

solar
30th September, 2015, 08:15 PM
Hello,

Need help with this car 2006 Hyundai Tuscon 2.0 edc16c39 dpf off.
Try with asc software,but not work again:(
Thanks in advance.

mihaiservice
30th September, 2015, 10:33 PM
Hi
be carefull with this car,if file are incorrect made will kill the batery becouse ecu not go in sleep mode and swirl flaps still moving

kire106ka
1st October, 2015, 12:59 AM
Hi
be carefull with this car,if file are incorrect made will kill the batery becouse ecu not go in sleep mode and swirl flaps still moving

Is trye what mixa says

centrohifi
1st October, 2015, 07:11 AM
try file ..program BDM
pass in PM

solar
2nd October, 2015, 12:51 PM
Have problem with this car:),i write some file(not free one:()...and over night new battery dead(empty).....just 100% that miha said:)......
and another problem i no power at all on car,before was 3 faults related to dpf and boost pressure fault,after write new fault have one fault with boost pressure,and car not accelerates(takes 3-4sec.until 3000rpm,and lot of smoke)....here my original bdm and file i bought,maybe can someone look at it??
thank you.

centrohifi
2nd October, 2015, 01:19 PM
change sensor , or delete DTC !!

solar
2nd October, 2015, 02:08 PM
change sensor , or delete DTC !!

i try to change and delete,but no work........i not try your file because i not receive pass from you.

mihaiservice
2nd October, 2015, 02:10 PM
Hi
dont matter if dpf pipe already removed from car ! please write back original file,make a test drive for at least 10km,try to get 140km/h for 7-8 seconds
upload here dtc comtept after test drive,i will make new dpf off file

Regards

Mike

solar
2nd October, 2015, 02:41 PM
thank you for replay,bur i dont think i able to go even 100km/h with no power on jeep.....but jeep come to me from 70km away and i read after bdm with all stored faults ...if possible to do something with my original file??...or badly need test drive+read again?.....because with all smoke and no power i really have problem until leave city:))...thank you for help

mihaiservice
2nd October, 2015, 02:58 PM
Interogate ecu and upload dtc comtept !

solar
2nd October, 2015, 03:36 PM
Interogate ecu and upload dtc comtept !

ok,i do in 1 hour,thanks

ok,write original back,put in car,start and have only one fault with boost sensor,but this time intermittent(before was permanent with new and old file):)......delete fault,car again no power smoke,but no faults at all......... looks like some mechanical problem??
ring customer back and he explain me what they want to do dpf off just because they cant find problem with car,they brake cat+filter and come to me to do ecu,but problem not dpf at all,they just was not sure........looks like some turbo failure or similar.......
i give them car back for couple days to check mechanically and after they come back again...