PDA

View Full Version : Nag3 Toolkit

tacochuck
6th August, 2009, 01:47 AM
Anyone seen this or have any info on it?

dick b
6th August, 2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone seen this or have any info on it?

Iv"e had a look at the file you posted mate but I"m a bit lacking in technology,but I"m sure some one will put us straight.

.: JaCkPoT :.
6th August, 2009, 04:33 PM
I didnt download it, it may be a virus.

GOLDDIGGER
6th August, 2009, 06:53 PM
I'll look at anything that purportedly is for Nag 3. Have virus scan on cpu.

tacochuck
6th August, 2009, 11:52 PM
I didnt download it, it may be a virus.
If there was a virus in it i would not have posted it!

Mooley
7th August, 2009, 12:28 AM
Had a look at that the other day. Not clued up enough to know much about it mate sorry.

alunfennell
7th August, 2009, 02:11 AM
Ok it clean,

Its only releating to Nagra2 and these files have been around for years ! someone has compiled a load of old stuff to pass it off as releating to N3 somewhere along the way to become important ... his mistake is he never changed the PDF files referance from N2 to N3 and the codes are too short to be N3.....

These get posted around fourms to stur people into thinking something soon is about to happen ! ....

Any hack will not come this way ! first will come some sort of emulator most likely for Dreambox or simular open source receiver and then a few test keys, after a few days or weeks a full softcam of Key codes will be released!

Mark my words Blank screen well into 2010 for people with only Emulators and Keys !

Regards:
Alun

tacochuck
7th August, 2009, 06:16 AM
Thanks Alun! I have been waiting for you to look at this , i moderate on U.S. and Canadian sites and some who have been testing much longer than i have had not seen it either! I completely agree about blank screens for those not using alternative method!

sceptical
10th August, 2009, 08:53 PM
My missus is looking forward to a blank screen, but I've reminded her about the thousand or so FTA channels we have (and almost 100 might be worth watching....).
Anything including nag3 can be broken - question is how much time is burnt and how much present kit and learning is obsoleted.

antonio6245
13th August, 2009, 10:36 PM
I think will be up sooner then u all think. Just remember u heard it from me first. o hello to all....................

opsmonkey
14th August, 2009, 12:22 AM
I think will be up sooner then u all think. Just remember u heard it from me first. o hello to all....................

whatever.. i've been hearing it for nearly a year and it's still locked..

manolo2603
1st September, 2009, 09:19 PM
does it work?