PDA

View Full Version : W204 no keys

westville locksmiths
2nd October, 2015, 06:18 AM
Have a w 204 with no keys ( Eis 204 545 13 08.)
How to make a key.
Thank you.

lion0304
2nd October, 2015, 06:32 AM
Have a w 204 with no keys ( Eis 204 545 13 08.)
How to make a key.
Thank you.

I think you need take out EZS, read MCU, calcule key and write in nec key. I not have yet W204 to do, but the process like this.
Maybe someone can give you advide if he already did this model.

westville locksmiths
2nd October, 2015, 06:39 AM
The W 204 are not the same procedure as old.

aassfour
2nd October, 2015, 07:28 AM
the only solution , get new eis with keys , renew it with sonderhash and adapt with star

milanista
2nd October, 2015, 07:33 AM
Sorry to bump in this thread but does anyone know of an alternative to sonderhash?

aassfour
2nd October, 2015, 10:14 AM
Sorry to bump in this thread but does anyone know of an alternative to sonderhash?
i dont think so mate as far as i know

westville locksmiths
2nd October, 2015, 10:37 AM
Can AVDI do this.

mauricio puebla
2nd October, 2015, 10:56 AM
Never tested but there is an alternative you can check Online hash service from wsctools.com (http://wsctools.com/)

Siham
2nd October, 2015, 11:52 AM
Nothing more than other tool like Mi,thelegend etc...
If your car is all keys lost and do not want to invest too much money in that just send the ezs to mehaco or thelegend or to some members from dk ,they will send you back an ezs ready to start your car.
t this day no tool can read pass from ezs with nec mcu.

westville locksmiths
2nd October, 2015, 01:26 PM
who is the best , i will buy the tools.

Siham
2nd October, 2015, 01:36 PM
Depend on what you want focus ,the best are : MI/necpro57/diagspeed those 3 tools have fonctions to renew ezs but they are also the most expensive
I owned the MI in the pas its a perfect tool but the oprion are killer and also tokken fonction fed-up me ,now i have the tool from the legend work very good and also have epm dongle for elv offline calculator Elie also is agreat guy.Now if i got case like yours without working key ,i just order one new or renewed ezs it cost 250$ (you can setup the pass as you wisch or seller will send you also the pass ) and just adapt it in the car .
About Simontouch just ....................no comment ! LOL!
But right now if you want to solve your customers problem just send it to mehaco and it will be solved.
If need more info you are welcome.

mauricio puebla
2nd October, 2015, 03:03 PM
Nothing more than other tool like Mi,thelegend etc...
If your car is all keys lost and do not want to invest too much money in that just send the ezs to mehaco or thelegend or to some members from dk ,they will send you back an ezs ready to start your car.
t this day no tool can read pass from ezs with nec mcu.

nothing more for key learning. but it has more functions for mileage like W222/W205. and the original question was if there is a hash service similar to sonderhash that is why I mentioned it.

Siham
2nd October, 2015, 03:44 PM
Yes ,they have ,and first that start sonderhash is noimmo.

lion0304
3rd October, 2015, 01:39 AM
Does dealer can have psw for EZS? I'll work with dealer in my country, so can someone tell me if they can acces to password?
Cheers

EDIT:
I sawn Ficho created ESL tool, this soft can read writed OLD and New ESL k line, find key and password.
So if W204 all key lost, you can use it to read ESL, find password and key hash to making new key?
https://mega.nz/#!kMAXCQ7A!229IYZQ_7o8eX8TuyhhD27bhfxXntv-PsVIntIRUAqc

autodigitec
4th October, 2015, 02:51 AM
Many tools with many different namings can generate a lot of confusion.

What ficho esl tool does is find the unlock/renew hash ("sonder hash challenge") of the Motorola HC05E6 ESL's.
This has nothing to do with the EZS/Key password.

And also no, dealer does not have access to EZS/Key password.

lion0304
4th October, 2015, 02:56 AM
Many tools with many different namings can generate a lot of confusion.

What ficho esl tool does is find the unlock/renew hash ("sonder hash challenge") of the Motorola HC05E6 ESL's.
This has nothing to do with the EZS/Key password.

And also no, dealer does not have access to EZS/Key password.

Thank you mate for the reply. I'm just starting to MB so i need learning and explore all possibility.
Your experience help me much.
Cheers