PDA

View Full Version : TheDon_v2 - keine karte eingesteckt!

Bucky
2nd July, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hi,
I currently use TheDon_V2 on the Dbox, and although it is a reliable image, Every now and again i get friends etc coming to me sayin no channels are working, and the error "keine karte eingesteckt!" is displaying, The only way i have got around it is by re flashing the image.
Just wondering if anyone has came across this fault before and if so, is there a way to correct it without reflashing.
Cheers.
Bucky

bob114
2nd July, 2008, 07:08 PM
hi
not sure of problem but "keine karte eingesteckt!" Translation: German ? English "no card inserted! "
so you could try a reboot see if channels return

Bucky
2nd July, 2008, 09:56 PM
Nah reboot doesnt work, when you go into EMU selection there is no active EMU selected, try to restart EVOcamd, it looks like its restarting but doesnt.

Its no big deal but was just incase anyone had came accross it to save me reflashing everytime, or if someone new why it was happening.
Cheers.

Erazor786
3rd July, 2008, 05:46 PM
Have u tried a newer/different image? When u reflash the boxes, do you put the same image back on?

It could be that the image just doesn't agree with the box

Bucky
3rd July, 2008, 06:47 PM
Yeah its only on this image, if i flash a different image its fine, its only dons V2, It has happened on about 10 different boxes.
I quite liked the Dons V2 as it has the quick scan time.

Again,
Its no big deal, ill just reflash or flash a different image,
Cheers.

Erazor786
3rd July, 2008, 07:08 PM
Ahah, lol.

I was the same as u m8, i very much preferred the Don images, but i decided to take the plunge and try out the Laky Pro Image and it turned to be better with than the Don image.

BRIN_1307
3rd July, 2008, 07:48 PM
BLADE QUAD has very fast scanning only takes 3mins max to scan for 300+ channels, i use it never had a problem, great image give it a try m8

Bucky
3rd July, 2008, 09:49 PM
cheers lads ill maybe give them a try next time.

Bucky