PDA

View Full Version : Need New Map for seat leon FR with upgraded turbo GTB2260VK , Down Pipe and DPF\EGR

Pit100
4th October, 2015, 06:42 PM
Hi Guys,

I 'm new here, so Nice to meet you all :)

I have a seat leon FR TDI PPD engine(BMN) 2008, 170HP(ori), downpipe was removed from the car and installed DownPipe instead.
Also, I have Pipercross Air filter panel.

My ecu is Siemens type and I have a Revo map installed with DPF\EGR deleted. car was test on a dyno 2 weeks ago and the result was 200HP with 43.8KGM

I'm about to install in a few days, the GTB2260VK Turbo with 4 map bar and boost gauge.

I need your help to tune the original file if it's possible, to the new turbo.

I read in some forums that some luckiest people has succeeded to gain almost 300HP in the safe limit with original injectors and inter-cooler.

So, can some one help to make my dream come true. I will do anything it take to achieve this amount of power.

P.S

I'm using fgtech 54 for R\W files.

Tnx good people

ecusoftbelgium
4th October, 2015, 07:35 PM
Such a remap you not need to do blind, best you go to tuner with much experience and a dyno to create good file.
Not possibel to do good file blind

Pit100
4th October, 2015, 07:37 PM
Forgot to mention - Manual 6 speed gearbox :D

Pit100
4th October, 2015, 07:39 PM
Such a remap you not need to do blind, best you go to tuner with much experience and a dyno to create good file.
Not possibel to do good file blind

Dyno I can get for testing , but not much experience tuner(none for diesel engine) where I live.

I hope can someone that have any experience with this specific setup, will help me.

Tnx in advance

morgano
4th October, 2015, 08:08 PM
Mate then move out where you live to get your car properly tuned.

As ecusoftbelguim told you your setup is quite specific for a blind trust forum tune.

Find someone who works directly on the car not remote, will save you much headaches and $$$

Regards,

ecusoftbelgium
4th October, 2015, 09:18 PM

As ecusoftbelguim told you your setup is quite specific for a blind trust forum tune.

Find someone who works directly on the car not remote, will save you much headaches and $$$

Regards,

:-) Amen....

Pit100
5th October, 2015, 09:22 AM

Regards,

Morgano,

I'm living in Israel, I cannot move anywhere else with my car because there is no place in Israel that have a good diesel tuner.

Please help me

Of course, I will do everything for your hard job

morgano
5th October, 2015, 09:33 AM
I gladly would work on your car if it were stock, but as i told you, for hardware changes i don't do anything remotely. Work on the car itself is a must.

Good luck with it. ;)

Regards,

teamtuner
5th October, 2015, 10:20 AM
i don"t see the dump posted...so...tune WHAT?

Pit100
5th October, 2015, 08:23 PM
i don"t see the dump posted...so...tune WHAT?
Hi,

Do I need to upload the file or can send it by Email ?

teamtuner
5th October, 2015, 09:45 PM
Hi,

Do I need to upload the file or can send it by Email ?
this is your file ...but...i can"t open this file...maybe someone have any ideea...
i think is bad read..so,try again