PDA

View Full Version : terminator from flyobd

souss
5th October, 2015, 07:43 AM
hi members,

have you any information from fly for the further "terminator" locksmith?

http://www.flyobd.com/product_pic/fly-obd-terminator.jpg

indienick
5th October, 2015, 04:23 PM
Wow, Fly OBD even copied the dots between the letters like on Abrites.

That is bold....

http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-images/abritus-72-ood/abrites-automotive-solutions-79066077.jpg

souss
5th October, 2015, 04:33 PM
yes they tried to get close to the maximum level for stickers,
remains to be seen whether the performance of the machine as follow ...

camelgd
5th October, 2015, 04:47 PM
"Achieve the impossible"- Hmmm, by definition, impossible is not possible...:embarassed:

Siham
5th October, 2015, 05:19 PM
Fly have to fix all their tools before start selling new tools!!!
Bug on Tm100
Bug on FVDI2015
Hope to have soon enought money to get an AVDI original ,and i will only had otpions for what is not working on my FVDI 2014 that derserved me very well.

u.s
5th October, 2015, 08:30 PM
Same sh!t different case.
New fvdi2016 version.
Seem to be two new devices, one red and the other blue, with built in 48 chip copy device

paul_12345
5th October, 2015, 09:41 PM
'48 chip copy box is coming soon' we have not heard that before!

autofan1965
5th October, 2015, 10:16 PM
Fly have to fix all their tools before start selling new tools!!!
Bug on Tm100
Bug on FVDI2015
Hope to have soon enought money to get an AVDI original ,and i will only had otpions for what is not working on my FVDI 2014 that derserved me very well.

Please take into consideration that huge amount of bugs is just cloned from AVDI.

souss
5th October, 2015, 11:00 PM
at the moment I 'm pretty satisfied with my fVDI 2014 and the TM100 , even if there are still some bug , I hope that future tools Fly , will be more efficient and more stable ..

smayer
5th October, 2015, 11:09 PM
Please take into consideration that huge amount of bugs is just cloned from AVDI.

You are dreaming my friend, i have both, original AVDI and fvdi and can avaliate the diference.

Siham
6th October, 2015, 12:43 AM

YEs of course but many bugs of FVDi is a hardware problem ,and AVDI fixed many of this bugs.
Now over when FLY will stuck with actual commander version? Vag is now v27 and we go on...
They made update and ask people to upgrade for FVDI 2015 with softdog that is worst than older fvdi.
Why there is no more bug fixes for new fvdi with softdog?
Look at Xhorse when they started they clonned AVDI but there was not TOO many bugs like first FVDI and after they made a GOOD tool and developed their OWN soft ,VVDI is very appreciated by many user and in some fonctions its ahead from AVDI.
Why FLy do not do the same ,they made TM100 its a good tool only for toyota because Gwee puted his contribution for toyota ,if not that is was ripped from Tango ,and still have MANY BUGS ,why they do not fix this bugs ???
Why not make serious test before selling new tool?
Other things is : xhorse customers service is good and care about customers NOT LIKE FLY.....(no comment)........ :(

BTW terminator will be for key programming as Gary told me , this tool will be interesting for me only of he will do toyota H .

autofan1965
6th October, 2015, 10:19 PM
YEs of course but many bugs of FVDi is a hardware problem ,and AVDI fixed many of this bugs.
Now over when FLY will stuck with actual commander version? Vag is now v27 and we go on...
They made update and ask people to upgrade for FVDI 2015 with softdog that is worst than older fvdi.
Why there is no more bug fixes for new fvdi with softdog?
Look at Xhorse when they started they clonned AVDI but there was not TOO many bugs like first FVDI and after they made a GOOD tool and developed their OWN soft ,VVDI is very appreciated by many user and in some fonctions its ahead from AVDI.
Why FLy do not do the same ,they made TM100 its a good tool only for toyota because Gwee puted his contribution for toyota ,if not that is was ripped from Tango ,and still have MANY BUGS ,why they do not fix this bugs ???
Why not make serious test before selling new tool?
Other things is : xhorse customers service is good and care about customers NOT LIKE FLY.....(no comment)........ :(

BTW terminator will be for key programming as Gary told me , this tool will be interesting for me only of he will do toyota H .

I have durning last few years big experience with diffrent manufactures and i can assure you that abritus level of customer care is one from worsest. Only goal from abritus is to get so much money as it is possible, nothing else is important. On this level Fly clone behavior from Abritus probably too(Launch new products when old are full of bugs).

cdex
25th December, 2015, 10:55 PM
only impossib?e until you try...

gopelhu
8th June, 2016, 07:50 PM
Hi all,

Yes, the Fly company selling this FVDI2, that is the better than FVDI1

because.....

It has included a passthru functions...

FVDI2 pcb is a defferent than the FVDI1 pcb.

Regards, G

vanos batam
10th June, 2016, 04:05 PM
Hi all,

Yes, the Fly company selling this FVDI2, that is the better than FVDI1

because.....

It has included a passthru functions...

FVDI2 pcb is a defferent than the FVDI1 pcb.

Regards, G

Hope you and kver can crack it.. ���� then share it for free ��

itrescuer
5th September, 2016, 01:13 PM
fly obd terminator fake tool not work. do not buy total waste of money, no support. they sold u telling its full version but ask money for each module. currently nothing working on it.
passthru programming not work only scanning. over all useless.
do not buy

wphonetei
6th September, 2016, 08:41 AM
fly obd terminator fake tool not work. do not buy total waste of money, no support. they sold u telling its full version but ask money for each module. currently nothing working on it.
passthru programming not work only scanning. over all useless.
do not buy

yes mate you are right.it only support vag and honda at the moment passthru also work ok tested. i received my free gift from fly company

labusas
7th September, 2016, 01:28 PM
I'm so pissxxoff, I can't believe such a blatant scam, and they are still on this forum? Ban them from all, I say. Unless they really revert to keeping their word here.

caveman_nige
7th September, 2016, 01:56 PM
If you have issues with this please hit the 'report' triangle on the left of the post window thats going to let us know what is going on.. One of the staff members will review this situation and take appropriate action if required. be sure to give details though so that we can understand you issue.

Thanks

gigitalfvdi
8th September, 2016, 09:08 AM
fvdi exchange for generation 2 + terminator started
exchanging with an additional fee of $ 300 you get fvdi generation 2 + passtru

You will lose forever the ability to activate the full
or disable softdog from fvdi (softdog reduces speed)
and most importantly you will not be able to cancel the lease payments for six months or a year
when it is over you

Should this function passtru such victims
you decide
... All of these activation passtru
you can buy much cheaper
than the rental price fvdi
For half a year

Think a lot of times
before you change the interface

labusas
10th September, 2016, 10:05 PM
Why would anyone sign up for this lease is beyond me, I guess that's the reason they SOLD it as fully OPENED, never mentioning it's will have to be rented, ha ha.
They'll have to eat them one day back../

fvdi exchange for generation 2 + terminator started
exchanging with an additional fee of $ 300 you get fvdi generation 2 + passtru

You will lose forever the ability to activate the full
or disable softdog from fvdi (softdog reduces speed)
and most importantly you will not be able to cancel the lease payments for six months or a year
when it is over you

Should this function passtru such victims
you decide
... All of these activation passtru
you can buy much cheaper
than the rental price fvdi
For half a year

Think a lot of times
before you change the interface

Bmkeys
10th September, 2016, 10:50 PM
I don't know why people waste there time with this tool when vvdi2 is a lot better and proven.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

whiskeyman
11th September, 2016, 12:00 AM
I don't know why people waste there time with this tool when vvdi2 is a lot better and proven.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Agreed
fly company got away with a lot of years producing bad products
but many got wise now but only after getting fingers burned

digital320
17th September, 2016, 12:05 PM
vvdi is better tool 100% but problem is it does not caver all cars it only have vag grup,bmw,and some other obd functions..mercedes need to buy separetly..can anyone who have obd terminator say what time period on top mean?they clame when you buy it is your forever..is this true?or afterall is rent tool?thanks