Hi guys, I need a tuning for VW Golf V 2.0 140 HP
here's information for ECU :
Bosch Hardware Number: 0281012948
Software Number: 03G906021JG

Please urgently
Thanks.

morgano
5th October, 2015, 05:49 PM
Maybe urgently can be made by a local tuner ;)

ecusoftbelgium
5th October, 2015, 06:11 PM
Maybe urgently can be made by a local tuner ;)

:-)

Some people think whe need to fly for them :-)

macako6
5th October, 2015, 06:31 PM
morgano, maybe you're a local tuner. if you wait it your support.

Tes1a
5th October, 2015, 06:42 PM
yea somebody will make it for free, and he will make payment to client :D

morgano
5th October, 2015, 06:56 PM
Sure i'm a local tuner, but at my location. You'd better find one near yours. ;)

Regards,

gttuning
5th October, 2015, 07:18 PM
yes its about make money with out investment,customer is waiting in front of his gate,hope some dk member do free and now.
i tell you there is no problem to get a file in 30min just have to pay for it.

venigo
5th October, 2015, 07:52 PM
mk5 140hp 2.0 tdi.. from tested collection.. compare, edit, test

macako6
5th October, 2015, 10:31 PM
If I remember well , I do not have nowhere written,, free" , which means that if any of you can offer good tuning can talk for a price , in the future no need to deal with such discussions.

Thank you venigo , the coming days will try.

Thanks.

Johnner
5th October, 2015, 10:36 PM
There will be no discussions about prices for tuning on DK.....Everyone will do well to remember that !!

macako6
5th October, 2015, 10:42 PM
mk5 140hp 2.0 tdi.. from tested collection.. compare, edit, test
Venigo his a file no suitable.

bobolin4o
6th October, 2015, 07:12 AM
Do you need "urgently" yet?
Regards!

mihaiservice
6th October, 2015, 08:08 AM
Also DHL are expencive...like any other "made in germany":ridinghorse:

macako6
6th October, 2015, 08:18 AM
I do not understand

Also DHL are expencive...like any other "made in germany":ridinghorse:

CustomCars
7th October, 2015, 08:55 AM
@mackao6

never put some web f*cked'up SW into customer cars, that's will ruin you reputation soon. If don't know how to do this, be 'pro' and look for PRO !

Be carefull many tuners even don't know how to ECU work, their is no only some maps what can modiffy by dec or %. Long story and long way get to know all basic.

bobolin4o
7th October, 2015, 12:23 PM
@mackao6

never put some web f*cked'up SW into customer cars, that's will ruin you reputation soon. If don't know how to do this, be 'pro' and look for PRO !

Be carefull many tuners even don't know how to ECU work, their is no only some maps what can modiffy by dec or %. Long story and long way get to know all basic.

macaco6 is obviously far away from this Golf now, so i think no need to pump this thread any more...
Regards!

macako6
7th October, 2015, 04:15 PM
With profound respect to all who have offered advice, and also to those who offered help. Each of us has someone to it working the software so I too, but sometimes there comes a point when that man who works that software for some reason you want to change (and there are many such reasons, now no need to name them). I never used the software from the Internet if it is not confirmed by the owner. You are right when it comes to Golf 2.0 TDI 140 HP. he flew past (solved).
Thank you to all who have offered to help.

Thanks.

kalif
7th October, 2015, 04:28 PM
You want kill the car?? This mod is terrible

bobolin4o
7th October, 2015, 04:57 PM

Wich mod is terrible?
I don't see it...

macako6
7th October, 2015, 06:46 PM

:) No, this mode is sent by the,, venigo "is 03G906016FM SW: 371096 . It is totally different ,But because I can not blame venigo.
Golf I solve a another file .

bobolin4o
8th October, 2015, 07:20 AM
Venigo sent you this file, because is good (probably, i don't checked)... Your job was to find the proper ori file with right SW to his mod, compare with his mod and make your own file, consistent with the changes between his mod and ori...
So if you are clearheaded, you will thank him...

The main problem is, that here, most of members are like you... searchers of a "good files". If you are searcher of a "good knowledge", your life will be more valuable...

Regards!

macako6
8th October, 2015, 08:40 AM
If I remember well , I do not have nowhere written,, free" , which means that if any of you can offer good tuning , in the future no need to deal with such discussions.

Thank you venigo , the coming days will try.

Thanks.

As I have explained in previous posts I did not modify the software, so I asked ready file. And also I asked for a file to be urgently (I got).

bobolin4o
8th October, 2015, 09:05 AM
As I have explained in previous posts I did not modify the software, so I asked ready file. And also I asked for a file to be urgently (I got).

Exactly this i meant in my previous post, but as i see, you don't understand, or you don't want to understand my words.
BTW... "urgently"... here is not an "Emergency".
Cheers!

macako6
8th October, 2015, 09:49 AM
Exactly this i meant in my previous post, but as i see, you don't understand, or you don't want to understand my words.
BTW... "urgently"... here is not an "Emergency".
Cheers!
I apologize for my bad English, I have not understood well. [emoji5] Thank you for understanding