PDA

View Full Version : Please check the mod (more power and egr dpf off) leon II 1.9tdi 105PS

arroyo86
7th October, 2015, 04:55 PM
file mod

file ori

thanks you!

bobolin4o
7th October, 2015, 05:06 PM
Excellent job!
Now, prepare some money and go to the nearest Chip Tuning service, so they will do this things properly...
Without bad feelings!
Regards!

monitel_service
7th October, 2015, 05:55 PM
Write original flash for your safety and for you money

arroyo86
7th October, 2015, 06:12 PM
Can you help me? For a new FILE MOD?
thanks you! regards.

kire106ka
7th October, 2015, 09:44 PM
Too many people all same mistake ask free file you must find person who do it properly and you have trust he will take some money you will have too all willl be happy and most important you will sleep good because i have seen too manu burned turbos injectors pistons with a hole so wach out

bobolin4o
8th October, 2015, 07:07 AM
Too many people all same mistake ask free file you must find person who do it properly and you have trust he will take some money you will have too all willl be happy and most important you will sleep good because i have seen too manu burned turbos injectors pistons with a hole so wach out

Yeah, the pistons becomes into a pots...

takiKolo
8th October, 2015, 07:34 AM
i think this will say all hehehe

Andrei2015
8th October, 2015, 08:07 AM
file for you. I have sent pm with password. disconnect egr plug334788

CustomCars
8th October, 2015, 08:53 AM
Hello, many people respond but no want say what's is wrong i say you all.
That's modiffication go into tottaly wrong direction, totaly. Some dumbas edit maps, and having some finding solution maybe from some pro, but in they fact don't know whats they doing...

- Engine operating stages removed for DPF
- Boost weird editing, but in the fact nothing wrong, 150mbar upgrading ufff (but temperature can kill it anyway)
- LSU Function Disabled
- EGR modiffied
- Pedal reaction modiffied
- Nm2IQ f*cked up !!
- Torque is veeery high, verong modiffied Both of that map will kill you clutch and flywhell ! 100%
- Injector was modiffied, but anyway in wrong way too.
- TOTALY EGT FUNCTION IS OFF ! That's engine killing machine :D

File is no any procentage modiffication, faster some copy-paste without thinking.
Summary that's modiffication made get how much torqe was possible. At that's configuration.

CANT BE USED ON ANY CAR !

There is TQ (torque) "LIMIT", nice map i must say, brain blowing

Change your tuner, that one are dumbass

I made 105PS to 160PS after flywhell replace but never use that much TQ.... nice killer :D
Distribute this over web

arroyo86
8th October, 2015, 09:40 AM
Hello, many people respond but no want say what's is wrong i say you all.
That's modiffication go into tottaly wrong direction, totaly. Some dumbas edit maps, and having some finding solution maybe from some pro, but in they fact don't know whats they doing...

- Engine operating stages removed for DPF
- Boost weird editing, but in the fact nothing wrong, 150mbar upgrading ufff (but temperature can kill it anyway)
- LSU Function Disabled
- EGR modiffied
- Pedal reaction modiffied
- Nm2IQ f*cked up !!
- Torque is veeery high, verong modiffied Both of that map will kill you clutch and flywhell ! 100%
- Injector was modiffied, but anyway in wrong way too.
- TOTALY EGT FUNCTION IS OFF ! That's engine killing machine :D

File is no any procentage modiffication, faster some copy-paste without thinking.
Summary that's modiffication made get how much torqe was possible. At that's configuration.

CANT BE USED ON ANY CAR !

There is TQ (torque) "LIMIT", nice map i must say, brain blowing

Change your tuner, that one are dumbass

I made 105PS to 160PS after flywhell replace but never use that much TQ.... nice killer :D
Distribute this over web

Can you made file for me? 130-140, dpf off. I would pay if necessary for you.
Ver y tHanks you

bobolin4o
8th October, 2015, 09:49 AM
No matter TL, Smoke limiter, DW and Nm2IQ modifications... if you look at Inj. Duration tables... The max. IQ is about 65mg.
So, this file actually didn't kill the clutch... it's a piece of s**t.

CustomCars
8th October, 2015, 09:50 AM
Clear your PM! box.
And thanks for all checking for you, not only us.

140PS is safe value for this car, but needed remember that engine have problem with unloaders screws on the connecting rod..
Repair is cheap and protect engine.

CustomCars
8th October, 2015, 09:52 AM
No matter TL, Smoke limiter, DW and Nm2IQ modifications... if you look at Inj. Duration tables... The max. IQ is about 65mg.
So, this file actually didn't kill the clutch... it's a piece of s**t.

Right but if will distribute on web, finally someone change Duration and will be perfect mess :) So needed say clear what is wrong, but like yous see all go wrong hehe

bobolin4o
8th October, 2015, 09:56 AM
Clear your PM! box.

140PS is safe value for this car, but needed remember that engine have problem with unloaders screws on the connecting rod..

It is totally true!
I have a friend, whose Caddy become like this on а huge trip of 2500 km after he buy it (new).

arroyo86
8th October, 2015, 10:36 AM
Clear your PM! box.

Pm box clear, tHanks you very
much!

gttuning
8th October, 2015, 09:13 PM
It is totally true!
I have a friend, whose Caddy become like this on а huge trip of 2500 km after he buy it (new).
standard bxe engine problem:)you dont need a map they can do that with out it.