PDA

View Full Version : Best CD/DVD Burning Software

Lyrrad
2nd July, 2008, 09:53 PM
Hi

I would be really interested if people could recommend software they use for burning Cd's/DVD.

I have used Nero in the past, but was wondering prior to re-loading it if there is anything out there that is better. Free or paid for, it would be interesting to see people's choices, and why they use it.

lebob
2nd July, 2008, 11:21 PM
ImgBurn is good small and Free.

Jaffa
3rd July, 2008, 12:45 AM
I( tried loads of them but for the last few years I have been using Cyberlink Power 2 Go.

Although for Wii and 360 games I use either Clone cd or Imgburn.

pacman362
3rd July, 2008, 11:10 AM
Nero for me and imageburn for 360 and wii games.

delboy13
3rd July, 2008, 12:36 PM
i use imgburn and vso copy to dvd

superslyguy
21st July, 2008, 02:01 AM
hi there i use nero and cyberlink power 2 go have used clone dvd in past but will be trying imageburn for the wii games cheers ...guys

:celticparty:

qnd_nz
23rd July, 2008, 06:58 AM
In my openion Nero is the Best .

BurningNewbie
26th March, 2009, 10:37 AM
I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software (http://www.easydvdburning.com/software/pc-dvd-copying/the-best-software-for-burning-copy-protected-dvds.html) that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

MetalKettle
26th March, 2009, 10:40 AM
I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software (http://www.easydvdburning.com/software/pc-dvd-copying/the-best-software-for-burning-copy-protected-dvds.html) that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

Try DVDShrink mate. Its free and will compress dual layer DVDs down to fit on a single layer dvdr. It removes copy protection too ;)

Krypton
26th March, 2009, 10:41 AM

use dvdshrink mate. its free and will do excatly what you require

Krypton
26th March, 2009, 10:41 AM
damn you james redfern!!!!!!!

MetalKettle
26th March, 2009, 10:42 AM
damn you james redfern!!!!!!!

Ha ha, just call me mr speedy !! :)

firemouth
26th March, 2009, 01:25 PM
use DvD shrink! for the common of garden stuff, i have found Nero to be my choice.

ricky_uk1
26th March, 2009, 01:31 PM
dvd shrink will also let you burn it to dvdr

MikeM64
5th April, 2009, 09:02 PM
Imgburn. Fast, tiny, and does everything I need it to.

radioham
8th April, 2009, 08:57 PM
Look for a program called DVD FAB,it works really well.Cheers Chas.