PDA

View Full Version : Diffirence between Galetto FG Tech EU and China?

hbt
9th October, 2015, 11:49 PM
What is the difference between these to ?

Some say china work all good some say EU clone is working best .....

adrianvick
10th October, 2015, 01:12 PM
China clone is low quality, and eu clone is good quality.
You must rework your chine clone, change firmware, and then it will be good, but never as good as a real eu clone.
The layout and quality of the pcb is different. Cables are also a gamble with china.
China is cheap, even with a complete rework, and EU is not.
Your choice...

carmageddon
10th October, 2015, 03:23 PM
China clone is low quality, and eu clone is good quality.
You must rework your chine clone, change firmware, and then it will be good, but never as good as a real eu clone.
The layout and quality of the pcb is different. Cables are also a gamble with china.
China is cheap, even with a complete rework, and EU is not.
Your choice...

open your eyes, eu clone is only clone from china clone with ONLY good pcb...the FW is 6 month old than v53 china...the best choice is v53 with rework!

teamtuner
10th October, 2015, 10:42 PM
what about this?...clone of china clone?...no way my friend...another pcb...another components HQuality...and another more other things...regards

kospoz
11th October, 2015, 09:27 AM
what about this?...clone of china clone?...no way my friend...another pcb...another components HQuality...and another more other things...regards

this type is for sale?The price?

automocion
11th October, 2015, 11:47 AM
Sorry, double post.

automocion
11th October, 2015, 11:47 AM

You have pm! Who need more info about fgtech with purble pcb can write me an PM.

Br

teamtuner
11th October, 2015, 12:08 PM
This is verry good quality EU clone ...but here is not the place for bussines...try outside of forum
regards