PDA

View Full Version : Swiftec

helmi reguig
10th October, 2015, 05:44 PM
posibel this software thanks for all
Swiftec - Revolutionary chiptuning editing software
-----------------------------------------------????

Andrei2015
10th October, 2015, 06:03 PM
I'm sure that someone is working to crack it :))

mastaflex
10th October, 2015, 09:27 PM
posibel this software thanks for all
Swiftec - Revolutionary chiptuning editing software
-----------------------------------------------????

Yes possible and after ? :goodpost:

blazej1200
10th October, 2015, 09:36 PM
so he broke his this man " Manuel Pedro Fernandes " vcpowerteam Regards

teamtuner
10th October, 2015, 10:04 PM
for moment only fernandes was broken...:party:

helmi reguig
11th October, 2015, 03:32 PM
information
---------------for this manual pdf

arvedo
11th October, 2015, 07:34 PM
or very good that they are doing this work

kadidiag
11th October, 2015, 09:22 PM
information
---------------for this manual pdf

thankyou helmi for this pdf maybe some day can someone shar'it with us

gccb
11th October, 2015, 09:30 PM
people are working hard and people waiting other's work coming possible.
keep waiting my freind.

automocion
12th October, 2015, 01:07 PM
I whoud say 99% imposible to crack. All work online and with most secure dongle.

CustomCars
12th October, 2015, 02:34 PM
I whoud say 99% imposible to crack. All work online and with most secure dongle.

And that's good for some one of us :-) Cracked version will be begining ruin our work.
Many beginners will be start creating bad modified files...
Swiftec have many bugs in map factors etc. so needed be know what you doing, helpfull software but only in advanced hand.
Only DTC remover is for kids :-)

ernene
13th October, 2015, 09:52 PM
I think it's 100% impossible to crack

dpcmsx
21st October, 2015, 10:44 AM
I think it's 100% impossible to crack

All softwares - hardwares can cracked. Just someones take long times.

Important points here, resulting this is have negative and positive sides. (sides about generally)

So called "positive" side, holiday for leachers like all times. No efforts, no moneys but making lots of moneys with cloned tools - cracked programs.

Negative side; like always damaged original DEVELOPERS and damaged REAL professionals.

Some users maybe angry to me, but need to level up.

Have nice days

teamtuner
21st October, 2015, 12:51 PM
All softwares - hardwares can cracked. Just someones take long times.

Important points here, resulting this is have negative and positive sides. (sides about generally)

So called "positive" side, holiday for leachers like all times. No efforts, no moneys but making lots of moneys with cloned tools - cracked programs.

Negative side; like always damaged original DEVELOPERS and damaged REAL professionals.

Some users maybe angry to me, but need to level up.

Have nice days

impossible was long time ago also to touch the moon...but now...
only one things my friend for you...
do you use only originals sw and tools?...maybe you live in paradise...and you have your banks counts full with money...usually,forums are visited by poor people who need help...I"m not care about a fuxing enterprise that sell a tool or sw with prices only for rich people...99% of peoples need to eat not to spend money for 1-2 years of work to buy a shi+ with exagerated price...

ernene
21st October, 2015, 05:00 PM
off course but a internet online check all times that you start the program...............

teamtuner
21st October, 2015, 05:03 PM
do not play with spoofing things...i"m sure that china guys work for this:cocksure:

darius89
21st October, 2015, 10:26 PM
i think everything posable .....
going to make one more drink and will crack tonight :)

dpcmsx
21st October, 2015, 11:54 PM
impossible was long time ago also to touch the moon...but now...
only one things my friend for you...
do you use only originals sw and tools?...maybe you live in paradise...and you have your banks counts full with money...usually,forums are visited by poor people who need help...I"m not care about a fuxing enterprise that sell a tool or sw with prices only for rich people...99% of peoples need to eat not to spend money for 1-2 years of work to buy a shi+ with exagerated price...

Dear friend,

You don't understand to me really. Simple "if you get money with these cracked - cloned tools or programs, you must buy originals for supporting to developers"

Personally, I'm don't rich man and I'm don't living in paradise. I'm still student and currently I don't have any carrier yet. I was used maybe 10 years cracked programs and cloned hardwares. But I'm feeling now, I have level up in last 4 years. So if possible, I'm buying original programs and hardwares. Because need to me warranty, updates, services and person for replied my emails. These items important parts of professional business live. My hex editor, hex compare program, MPPS, Winols, some help programs for DPF, EGR removing all is original. Again, I'm just student and I can buy all these items original. More more rich users here getting more more moneys than me. Least a file making 50 euro, sometimes 120 - 150 euro. Except original users, almost all users using cracked Winols. And still waiting these users cracking more new versions...

Have nice days,

Johnner
22nd October, 2015, 12:08 AM
Guys...Don't let this discussion get heated...Keep calm.....

Carry on...

xrhstaras77
24th October, 2015, 11:13 PM
Original is BETER!!!:)