PDA

View Full Version : SSangYong Actyon 2007 2.0 delphi

belmondolh
12th October, 2015, 02:32 PM
Hi!
Please check the correctness of disconnection IMMO.
A 664 540 64 32
eeprom 95160
After 20 times IMMO activated
Carman Scan not have
Immo disconnect.
Where is my error.

vasko
12th October, 2015, 02:46 PM
you need to lock eeprom to status register 8C
Use upa

Lexas
12th October, 2015, 04:32 PM
Carman scan can disconnect immo very good, just you need to find function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belmondolh
12th October, 2015, 06:46 PM
And no better lock eeprom status register 88
Memori lock adress 400-7ff

pawliukazz
12th October, 2015, 07:28 PM
:D I've had the same problem and i know what you should do.

The immo line (k-line) does not go directly from immobox to ecu, it goes to glow plug control unit. The problem is glow plug unit.

Two possible solutions:
1. Disconnect glow plug control unit, connect immo unit, restore original ecu eeprom and the car will start.
2. Disconnect glow plug control unit, disconnect immo unit, write immo off file again and the car will start.

The reason why the car starts only for few times when immo off is that the glow plug unit sends rubbish data to k-line and then the ecu writes something to immo zones.

Good luck ;)

Lexas
13th October, 2015, 02:51 PM

The immo line (k-line) does not go directly from immobox to ecu, it goes to glow plug control unit. The problem is glow plug unit.

Two possible solutions:
1. Disconnect glow plug control unit, connect immo unit, restore original ecu eeprom and the car will start.
2. Disconnect glow plug control unit, disconnect immo unit, write immo off file again and the car will start.

The reason why the car starts only for few times when immo off is that the glow plug unit sends rubbish data to k-line and then the ecu writes something to immo zones.

Good luck ;)
Very interesting info! Thanks. Where abouts this glow plug unit located?

pawliukazz
14th October, 2015, 08:27 AM
I don't remember now, but under the bonnet, somewhere near the battery i believe :)

hiladies
13th December, 2017, 12:16 PM

Two possible solutions:

Good luck ;)

I know this is years later, but thanks if you read this. Had this problem, just disconnected the glow plug relay unit as suggested and wahlah. many thanks

RFRemotes
22nd February, 2018, 10:37 AM

Two possible solutions:

Good luck ;)

Another big thanks for this info!
I also had this problem and now I will try to find out what exactly inside glow plug unit causes loss of communication.