PDA

View Full Version : Tier for box office rom11

loncell
3rd July, 2008, 10:56 AM
anyone got a tier for ex telepest for box office ( not on demand) .its a rom11 image.

loncell
3rd February, 2009, 01:19 PM
sorry to repeat the question but can anyone help me with getting box office on a rom11 blocker image.

basically i cant get box office fights that come on box office ( no probelm with a eurovox) so im wondering if i add a tier to the rom11 image will i be able to view it.

its for telepwest area.

MetalKettle
3rd February, 2009, 01:56 PM
Delete me please

red devil
3rd February, 2009, 02:12 PM
anyone got a tier for ex telepest for box office ( not on demand) .its a rom11 image.

Hi m8 is it a ppv tier u want to add to a rom11 image to write to a card

loncell
3rd February, 2009, 04:06 PM
its a tier for telepest for "fly box office" the channel with the boxing/wrestling PPV.no probs with my eurovox but it doesnt appear with my rom11 + blocker image.

red devil
3rd February, 2009, 09:42 PM
its a tier for telepest for "fly box office" the channel with the boxing/wrestling PPV.no probs with my eurovox but it doesnt appear with my rom11 + blocker image.

Hi m8 if u pm me ur email addy i might have somethin to help u

loncell
3rd February, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hi m8 if u pm me ur email addy i might have somethin to help u

pm sent ,thanks,.

loncell
4th February, 2009, 09:39 AM
check your email red devil.

janobi
4th February, 2009, 09:42 AM
Not sure mate, but I dont think the PPV tiers ever got discovered? Not entirely sure though. I know my pure img dont have any, so would be interested if people have additional tiers.

loncell
4th February, 2009, 10:01 AM
if you have A PPV tier on a rom11 image how do you transfer it to another rom11 image ?.i vaguely remember doing this donkeys back with the opos but i cant for the life of me remember how i did it.

it im right , it were something to do with nagraedir and " copy as EPx patch" or something like that , , any idea's ?.

loncell
4th February, 2009, 10:14 AM
sorted :) had a flashback and its done.