PDA

View Full Version : FORD 2015 RANGER 3.2L T6 ENGIN AUTO CT

raedareeg
15th October, 2015, 10:14 PM
HI
i have this car ,almost new 10000 mile,originally don't have dpf,when i received my file from my tuner,the car at high rpm and speed around 130km/h is blowing very heavy white and black smoke (mixed i think),i resent file to another tuner, the same result, back the original file and the car is ok, any body had this problem and could solve it, ill be much thankful,money is no problem as you are my future file service,please advise only if you had such problem,attached original and tuned file.

niwat_spp
16th October, 2015, 05:19 AM
I can help you do it..

raedareeg
16th October, 2015, 08:07 AM
thank you,please do,did you find my problem?

niwat_spp
16th October, 2015, 01:15 PM
Pass in PM

gitko
16th October, 2015, 07:50 PM
HI
i have this car ,almost new 10000 mile,originally don't have dpf,when i received my file from my tuner,the car at high rpm and speed around 130km/h is blowing very heavy white and black smoke (mixed i think),i resent file to another tuner, the same result, back the original file and the car is ok, any body had this problem and could solve it, ill be much thankful,money is no problem as you are my future file service,please advise only if you had such problem,attached original and tuned file.

Mate this is very BAD tun. by the way you will have problem soon with your transmission:fat:

raedareeg
16th October, 2015, 08:29 PM
how can i get good tune?

morgano
17th October, 2015, 12:04 PM
how can i get good tune?

Migrating to a good tuner ;) is the obvious and most logicall answer

Regards,

raedareeg
20th October, 2015, 10:15 PM
ok ,her what happened, i tried another tuner, same result,white smoke,on acceleration, after assuring me that my turbo is damaged, and all tuners that made me files are gods and never make a mistake???/i returned original file and the car is perfect,so....the tuning is bad,,,,,for god sake i made 5 files from 5 tuners,all white smoke,,could some body please advise a good tuner.? i dont want 50hp with smoke,give me 20hp with accepted smoke.

Miketune
20th October, 2015, 11:18 PM
i can tell one thing ;)
the one who made the tuning file for this car, you give the engine to much inection/fuel this is Ford!!! V6 3.2 if you look good to the injection timing you see, it getting to much fuel :)
so dont MOD the injection at part load/ and full throttle

good luck

raedareeg
20th October, 2015, 11:36 PM
3.2 L Duratorq I5 (diesel), this is 5 cylinder I engine .

Miketune
21st October, 2015, 12:01 AM
HI

hi mate,

see here my file try this one and report ok

pass in PM

regards

S.W.A.M.I
9th November, 2015, 06:09 AM
what tool did you use for reading this ecu?

CustomCars
9th November, 2015, 08:55 AM
CMD can read/write it there is SID208.

Not hard make good tune in this car, but all needed be calculated.
"so dont MOD the injection at part load/ and full throttle " It's bad words.
if not tune where will be increase ? ;)
But tunned needed be smart