PDA

View Full Version : Abrites Good for key programming VAG?

hbt
16th October, 2015, 06:29 PM
Hello,

Im thinking about to buy key programming for VAG vehicles

Somebody tested this function ?

Is it good and worth the money?

Regards,

obdsystems
16th October, 2015, 06:49 PM
The genuine kit is very good for VAG.

There are still gaps - following by eeprom only:
-Some VW Polo & Golf upto 2003. All Mrk3 Golf
-VW Toureg 2006+ - Be carefull can be left with no keys!!!!!
-2009+ on Audi A3. Few pre-2009 if ecu chipped
-Seat Ibiza upto 2008

But above are the bad points. Overall Its very good kit & worth the money. Will take getting use to. You need to be prepared to learn

autofan1965
16th October, 2015, 06:50 PM
Wich years? Wich models? There exist tools wich are able to do same with better price.

16th October, 2015, 07:35 PM
It still has the edge over its competitors but not as much of an edge as it used to, tools such as the vvdi, zedfull and smok are very close behind now. I've heard some reports that the vvdi is doing stuff that the avdi can't, not sure how true this is.

Siham
16th October, 2015, 08:47 PM
I can conform you that is TRUE , VVDI is making some owesome fonctions for his new tool .
if you just want to do VAG cars ,AVDI is Good but tooo expensive ,VVDI do the same and some model that can not be done with AVDI and cost less(maybe abrites maked an updates).

lidons
16th October, 2015, 10:56 PM
I can conform you that is TRUE , VVDI is making some owesome fonctions for his new tool .
if you just want to do VAG cars ,AVDI is Good but tooo expensive ,VVDI do the same and some model that can not be done with AVDI and cost less(maybe abrites maked an updates).

it would be nice to know that cars do better than avdi. VVDI supports that can not be avdi.

obdsystems
17th October, 2015, 03:53 AM
LOLS VVDI may have a few add ons but still cloned from AVDI.
Just cos you feel proud you bought it - No doubt AVDI will have any updates and more, give them time -

I wouldn't trust VVDI on newer cars, even if somebody posted here ok. Your talking major expense if something goes wrong. major kidney & liver sale lol
want a tool ruthlessly tested - and your just aren't gunna get that from china. hell of alot more feedback required before i'd have the balls

even avdi goes wrong, but alot more confident - remember a F***kup cost you more than tool on ?30K car

Siham
17th October, 2015, 04:48 AM
I did not own this tool but i worked with and it's a very good tools, all component protection option work great , yes you are rigth mate its cloned from AVDI but only the first version of it after xhorse made their own soft ,and developed new option ,yes VVDI may have bricked cars , and AVDI never bricked anything ?
There is no tool with 0 risk and 100% success ,and that's a fact.
But it remain that AVDI is the king that's true but in some works AVDI it's not the first like before,like VAG for key prog ,and bmw key prog .
And price must be dropped ,personally i will receive my first AVDI with TN005 the next week ,got it with a good price cause is promotion now ,and really excited :)

Ciao ! :)

autofan1965
17th October, 2015, 11:23 AM
LOLS VVDI may have a few add ons but still cloned from AVDI.
Just cos you feel proud you bought it - No doubt AVDI will have any updates and more, give them time -

I wouldn't trust VVDI on newer cars, even if somebody posted here ok. Your talking major expense if something goes wrong. major kidney & liver sale lol
want a tool ruthlessly tested - and your just aren't gunna get that from china. hell of alot more feedback required before i'd have the balls

even avdi goes wrong, but alot more confident - remember a F***kup cost you more than tool on ?30K car

It is obvious that is sad for you when you spend 10xtimes more for something on similar technical level with much worser customer care. Danger that vvdi damage car is lower as on avdi. Abritus programs like to hang up and by vvdi I haven't noticed it. They add several dashes versions faster as abritus and long time it was only tool wich was able to learn kessy keys on Golf 6 platform. I can open VVDI bugs thread on dk too but I don't think it will be 1/10 long as orginal avdi bug thread or 1/50 fvdi long. I have experience with avdi and vvdi, vvdi I buy again with pleasure, avdi never again they are expensive scammers. Rent from someone vvdi and try first before you will again compare it with avdi.

obdsystems
18th October, 2015, 12:35 PM
It is obvious that is sad for you when you spend 10xtimes more for something on similar technical level with much worser customer care. Danger that vvdi damage car is lower as on avdi. Abritus programs like to hang up and by vvdi I haven't noticed it. They add several dashes versions faster as abritus and long time it was only tool wich was able to learn kessy keys on Golf 6 platform. I can open VVDI bugs thread on dk too but I don't think it will be 1/10 long as orginal avdi bug thread or 1/50 fvdi long. I have experience with avdi and vvdi, vvdi I buy again with pleasure, avdi never again they are expensive scammers. Rent from someone vvdi and try first before you will again compare it with avdi.

Don't tell me VVDI is not a clone with a name like that -
But like TM100 its being improved.

As for spending alot more, true. But I've come to accept its an unfair world. But I'll stay ahead of the beer boys :)

Hay, everything becomes junk eventually lol

autofan1965
18th October, 2015, 02:20 PM
Your beerboys have access to equipment because screwed security by Abritus from beginning. Abritus shoot itself in foot but was enough fast to get cash from customers. Every middle advance cracker say you that algos cant be secure on pc. China go so much forward with all special car diagnostic software because poor security mostly in abritus commanders. Abritus sells functions wich dont work, claim lifetime free updates(then introduce AMS), sell cloned xprogm etc and you are angry that your blackhorse will be soon dead? Only similar thing in AVDI and VVDI are:
3 letters in name
similar operations are possible to do with both programs

VVDI team say what new in program and claim to do verXXX dash
customer ask: verXXX supported too?
VVDI team: we havent tested it yet, probably yes

AVDI claims to do everything, good example is when they introduce Visteon on 4 existint Version they was able to do only 1. On VVDI you can be suprised that something not listed work on AVDI you can be suprised that something listed not work. I prefer to be suprised by VVDI.

VVDI isnt clone! How clone can be better as orginal?