PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi SID803A DTC removal help please.

BigJ
18th October, 2015, 11:36 PM
Hi everyone.

I have a 2007 Ford Focus, 2.0 TDCi.

The car has these permanent DTCs: (Engine light stays on but the car runs fine.)

P0405 (EGR sensor circuit)
P1335 (EGR sensor minimum stop performance)
P2683 (Engine Coolant bypass valve)
P0380 (Glowplug control circuit)

Sometimes, but not often, these additional DTC's appear: (Goes into limp mode and DTC's must be cleared to run properly again.)

P2263 (Turbocharger boost system performance)
P0088 (Fuel rail pressure sensor circuit high input)

I have not got into ECU/ Chip tuning as much as I would like to just yet so please can someone, if possible, remove the DTC's?

Any help will be much appreciated.:tranquillity:

Attached are all the files from the ECU, I'm not sure which ones may be needed.

Regards
J.:)

mihaiservice
19th October, 2015, 08:01 AM
Hi
even if someone will erase all dtc your car still will not be ok,first you have to check rail presure sensor or injectors,glow plug or wiring also any broken hose for small boost performance
egr and dtc from egr can be disable from file !

Regards

BigJ
19th October, 2015, 09:45 AM
Thanks mate. Im fully aware that the correct way to do this is to fix the problems. But believe me when I say that this car runs just fine otherwise untill the last 2 dtc'c appear, which happens maybe twice in one day then wont happen again for a few days. Very erratic. I have check live data on the fuel rail and boost pressure and both are normal all the time. The glow relay is "modified" so thats whats giving the P0380 dtc, but car starts fine every time.

What I need is the dtc's turned off so I dont have to drive around with my Launch plugged in all the time waiting for it to go into limp mode which may or may not happen.
The car is my workshop run around and Im not trying to sell it or anything like that. I just need it to get around without taking my diagnostics with all the time.

I have DTC Remover but it keeps telling me i have the incorrect file size if i use Ford SID803A option and Cant find DTC tables if I use the VOLVO SID803A option.

Please anyone just humour me and lets see if it can be done this way. Will be much appreciated.:tranquillity:

Regards
J

bobolin4o
19th October, 2015, 10:30 AM
Flash the MPC with this file.
Waiting for report...

BigJ
19th October, 2015, 10:54 AM
Thanks boss. Will let you know shortly.

BigJ
20th October, 2015, 12:12 PM
Flash the MPC with this file.
Waiting for report...

Many thanks mate. Seems to do the trick. No faults showing on the dash, but still shows in the Launch, otherwise car running fine!

Thanks again very much!:applause:

Regards
J

Yura123
20th October, 2015, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone.

Sometimes, but not often, these additional DTC's appear: (Goes into limp mode and DTC's must be cleared to run properly again.)

P2263 (Turbocharger boost system performance)
P0088 (Fuel rail pressure sensor circuit high input)

I have not got into ECU/ Chip tuning as much as I would like to just yet so please can someone, if possible, remove the DTC's?

These errors the better not do disable , but to find the problem